012

She parked in front of a big white house with massive palm trees that decorated the front of the mansion, the glass showed a bit of the insides and I could see a big chandelier. I couldn't give it a good look since Billie held my hand and we walked to the big door "You better pay me back, Eilish" A guy that was leaning on the door said rolling his eyes and Billie smirked "Yea, whatever" She giggled hugging him "Yeah whatever" he mocked her voice making me giggle "And who is the lady?" he wiggled his eyebrows, Billie raised an eyebrow and his jaw dropped "No way! Is this the girl? Bless you Eilish! She damn fine! Holy s-" Billie shushed him my waving her hands "Hey hey hey! Shut the fuck up, huh?!" he raised his hands on defense "Sorry but please send me your flirting technics!" She scoffed "Q, I love you but please stop talking" She hold back her laughter while the guy laughed loudly "Aight someone got blue balls here, okay, okay, I respect... I'm gonna go now...Bye ladies" He lamely said turning around and walking to his car. 

"He was planning a party for today, but I really needed the house, so now, his all bitchy and shit cause he had to cancel last minute" She smirked proudly "Billie..." she grabbed my hips and kissed me "This isn't the end of the surprise..." She whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine "Yeah?" I grinned and she bit her lip and nodded looking down "Follow me" I grabbed my purse "Sure thing but!" I took my phone out "Gotta text my mom first..." I scrunched my nose and she scoffed "That's fucking lame! Dude! You just killed the mood!".

"Shut the fuck up...Are we gonna sleep here?" I laughed and she nodded "Yeah, if you want to" I hugged her tightly "Of course I want".

y/n:

mama i'm going to sleep at billie's is that okay?

birth provider:

sure honey

text me if you need something

y/n:

okay love u

birth provider:

love you too

"Here's your mood again" I whispered on her ear biting neck gently and she giggled "Come on..! I still wanna show you the rest!"

We went to a big balcony with a pool facing the whole town that looked just so tiny with little lights around us, there was a couple of sofas there too and a game/cinema room. "Billie, that's insane..." She smirked proudly "Yeah..." She gazed leaning on the glass next to the pool. After a few seconds of pure comfortable silence she spoke "Is it what you expected?" She didn't look at me, too busy staring the view "What you mean?" I tilted my head and stood beside her mirroring her pose "I mean..." She sighed and finally looked at me "I...I don't know how to impress you to be honest" She laughed nervously "I'm trying my best and you look like nothing impresses you that much, aside from when Finneas and my dad talk about when I was a kid." She squinted her eyes a bit in confusion smiling tense and I laughed remembering her embarassing stories  "Billie...It's not that! I am amazed that you did this! And I really, really love it" I held her hand looking deep into her blue eyes "But I love you, more than I love all this, you know? You don't need to impress me like this...I think that just by being yourself it's more than enough for me, that's why... " Billie looked at the city again "You really don't have to do this to make me love you more" I kissed her cheek and she ran her fingers through my hair "Next date at a Taco Bell then?" She giggled "Hell yes" we laughed and she hugged my shoulders "But you bet your ass we will go to some fancy fucking places" She kissed my neck and I rolled my eyes playfully.

We sat on the sofa and I lay down on her lap playing with her rings "Sing for meee" I whined looking up at her and she smiled "My ukulele is on my car, i'll be right back" After a bit she came back, ukulele on hands and she sat with her legs crossed. I looked at her like a happy child and leaned on her shoulder.

" I swear I'd stop breathing if it would benefit you..."

After the song I hid my dorky smile and she looked up at me "Nooo, don't hide the smile, gimme the smile" She cooed holding my hands away from my face and I giggled "Yea, here we go, beautiful smile" I blushed hard and grabbed her ukulele "I'm gonna sing for you too" She jumped on her seat "Yess! You know how to play?" I nodded "Kinda?" I started to test the strings "Okay, got it...Um...Sorry if I suck" I scrunched my nose smiling and started to play "Can't help falling in love". She gazed at me the whole time and I looked up eventually to smile at her. The song ended and she hugged me "It was beautiful mammas" she kissed the tip of my nose and she grabbed her phone.

 "C'mon, how bout we start a live?" I bit my cheek "Sure?" she shifted closer to me and pressed start. She strummed "Hotline Bling" She nodded at me and I sang shyly. Her sweet voice encouraged me to sing more and we smiled at each other "Bye" Billie smiled to the camera and pressed the stop button.

"Your fans will go fucking insane-" My phone rang and it showed Amelia "Fuck..." Billie pouted as I stood up "BRO WHAT THE FUCK THE LIVE WAS SO FUCKING CUTE OH MY GOD" I scoffed "Lia...Ugh...Yeah, yeah it was" I giggled and she hung up "Jesus Christ..." I went back and saw Billie texting someone "Boo!" She jumped and shoved me "Stoop!" She whined and hugged me "Sorry baby" I laughed kissing her forehead "Who was it?" She looked up at me and I sat behind her, wrapping my arms around her chest "Amelia...She literally yelled 'Oh you guys are so cute!' and hung up..." Billie laughed and fidgeted with my hands kissing my knuckles sweetly.

I woke up beside Billie and I could help but stare at her. Last night was amazing. I won't go into much detail but...It was great. I could never imagine to wake up beside someone I love, and here we are...This was our proper first date and it was just amazing, everything about it was perfect. Her eyes open lazily and she said groggily "What you staring at weirdo?" I blushed and looked at the ceiling "I was kidding mammass..." I felt her body pressed on my back and I whinned "Lemme go...I want coffee!" She shifted and sat up "Yeah, i'll shower and we can go". She sighed and went to the bathroom. While she was showering, I decided to go on social media. Bad, bad idea.

"Is Billie Eilish gay?!"

"Who is the mysterious girl Billie Eilish is hanging around with?"

I panicked and saw my DM's flooding, thank god my Instagram is private but it didn't helped much, since people I knew were messaging me. After a bit Billie came out and sat beside me kissing my cheek "Why you sad?" I sighed and showed her all the articles and she laughed "Bro...If I could have a dollar everytime some stupid article said I was gay I would be a fucking millionaire" I rolled my eyes and snuggled Billie's chest "You're already a millionaire, and...You like girls?" She hugged me "Yes, yes I like you, (y/n), and... Why does it matter?" My eyes widened "Billie! 'Why does it matter'?! Really?" She gave me an apologetic look "I don't wanna be this girl the media is talking about...This fucking "mysterious" chick that is with Billie Eilish...I wanna just be (y/n)..." she sighed and looked at me again "I understand...I'm sorry...Will this make you feel better?" She kissed me and took a picture of us. I gave her and confused look and she typed on her phone fastly. 

It was our photo with the caption " I swear I'd stop breathing if it would benefit you..."