009

Billie was wearing big glasses, a shitty wig, a hoodie and jeans. She kinda looked like when she was on Ellen, and surprised her fans, you know?
She wasn't that unrecognisable, but still, it took a bit to really know who she really was.
We decided to go to a shopping in a city nearby, the chances of a crowd of fans forming around her were pretty low, since it a pretty small city plus, the shopping was great.

"Let's go on Hot Topic and buy a Billie Eilish hoodie? I love her so much!" Amelia said jokingly "Ugh, I hate her" Billie answered in a typical "Californian white girl accent", flipping her fake hair.
"Really? I think she's great! She's so sweet and kind" Billie's eyes softened and she scoffed "Caught me off guard, Mami..." I laughed and put my arm around her shoulder "So what should we call you?" I said poking her side making her slap my hand away jokingly "True!! I was thinking about Jessica" Amelia wiggles her eyebrows "No! We should call her Karen!" I snickered "Karen! Hahahaha!" Amelia laughed loudly making a lady raise an eyebrow at us. Billie bit her lower lip trying to keep a straight face "Okay Karen let's buy Billie's merch!".

Me and Amelia grabbed a shirt each, when we were ready to pay Billie placed her hand on top of mine "(y/n)... I can give you a shirt, you know that, right? I have tons of merch boxes" I smiled "Nah, like I said, I wanna support you!" I whispered "Yeah, and I want to give you a present!" I sighed and put the shirt back "Lia!" Amelia looked up "Yea?" I explained to her what Billie was going to do and she placed the shirt back "Yeah put that shit back, I heard Billie Eilish made a pact with Satan" Billie said making the Hot Topic employee scoff "Uh, excuse me?" I hold back my laughter "Billie is amazing, don't say that!"
Bil approached her and took off the glasses and hoodie "HOLY SHIT" the employ exclaimed and Billie hugged her tightly, it was so cute. They took a picture and talked for a bit.
Billie put her wig and beanie back on and hugged the girl on more time "Bye!" she waved at us and we waved back.

The day was great, we had some burritos and ice cream, no paps were up in our asses like we feared... We drove back and I dropped off Amelia on her house "Bye guys!" she waved at us and rushed inside.
"I was wondering if you could come over?" Billie said holding my hand "Please?" She smiled sheepishly "I don't know Billie...I'll have to text my mother and I really don't want to kill the mood today" I gave her hand a light squeeze "Okay, okay...But you gotta promise you will make things alright with your mom" I nodded and sighed "I pinky promise" We smiled and intertwined our pinkies and I kissed her cheek "Thank you for everything Billie" We smiled at each other "You make me so fucking soft..." I giggled and we drove to her house.

I stood there beside her waiting for someone to open the door "I feel like those awkward twelve year old boys that are ready to meet his girlfriend's dad" I rolled my eyes and Billie laughed hugging me.

Maggie opened the door and a happy Pepper jumped around happily "Hi baby" Billie cooed kneeling down "Hi Mrs. O' Connell" I smiled politely and Billie snickered "Hi Mrs. O' Connell" she mocked my voice "Bro, chill! You're so formal oh my god" She laughed and I rolled my eyes smiling "Billie! I'm sorry (y/n), please come in!" Shit. If I didn't stayed she'll think i'm a dick, but I can't stay...Okay I'll just hope that my mother isn't home yet.
"Excuse me" I entered and Pepper jumped on my leg, I petted her belly and cooed "Do you want something to eat, sweetie?" I shook my head and stood up "No, thank you, but I gotta go on a few, just wanted to say hi" I smiled and Maggie frowned "Aw too bad! I was making burritos!" I faked cried "Oh my god..." We laughed and Billie jumped on my shoulders "Hey, I want you to meet Finneas, and my dad!" She ran to the living room holding my hand and both of Patrick and Finneas greeted me "Hi (y/n)! Did Billie finally invite you?" he joked and Billie groaned "Yes, she did" I laughed a long and shook his an Finnea's hands. We talked for a bit, mostly about the music industry and how Billie could be annoying (all as jokes!).

Billie and I went to her room where I was greeted with scribbles on the walls and the scent of vanilla. I ran my fingers through the walls and she hugged me from behind. I kissed her lovingly and we just chilled on her bed.
We were surprised when her mom suddenly opened the door "Dinner is ready!" Her eyes widened for a bit then relaxed "I'll be waiting" she smiled and closed the door "Holy fucking christ please say she knows you like pussy..." I groaned hiding my face on the crook of her neck "Yeah...No, but don't worry, she's good" she ran her fingers though my hair and I kissed her.
I talked a bit to her family and they were great, I wish that my family was like that. Oh well. I decided to stay for dinner and Finneas is the funniest person ever. Billie looked pretty happy that I was getting along with them, which was great.
After the delicious meal, I had to go "Thank you so much for everything but I really have to go, my mom is waiting" They all smiled "Oh sweetheart, be careful okay?" Maggie said hugging me "Come visit us more times, please" Patrick smiled and Finneas ruffled my hair "Next time you come I'll show you those Billie pics I told you about" I laughed loudly and Billie groaned "Let's make sure you never come again!" I laughed and shoved Billie jokingly "Billie!" Maggie scolded her making us laugh more.

I opened the door and was greeted by my mom "Where were you?" She asked frowning "I was at Billie's" I entered and she turned around facing me "Do you like her?" Her face was somewhat softer but with hurt on her eyes "Yeah...We're friends..." I rolled my eyes. She took some steps forward "You know what I meant..." Her eyes shifted to the floor and to my eyes again. I sighed and felt tears on the corner of my eyes "Are you..." Her voice cracked

"Are you in love with her?"

A/N: Thank you so much for reading!