015

Finally my mom decided it was time to invite them for dinner. We decided to make vegan lasagna and it tasted pretty good! I'm considering becoming vegan, honestly.

"Why can't you come?" I whinnied to Lia over the phone "Cause it's a family dinner, dumbass! It's like... A couples only kinda thing!" I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see it "Bitch! We're not a couple! And we're like family!" I heard her annoying scoff "That was very cute but, you gotta do this alone this time! Come on! Everything will be fine! Joe gonna be there?" I paused and sighed "Okaaay...It might make stuff a little bit difficult..." I bit my cheek and let her words sink in "Yeah...I guess..." We stood a bit in silence thinking about a plan "Well...I'm sure that you'll be fine! If anything happens call me okay?" I smiled but I still was worried about tonight "Okay...Bye, Lia, love you!" I smiled "Love you too" and hung up.

Billie texted saying she almost there, and I answered her, trying to keep it cool, while in reality, I was losing my mind. "Mom they're almost here!" I yelled from my room "Are you ready?" I heard her yell back, so I stood up and went to the dining room, where all the places were beautifully set up with napkins, silverware and glasses. Damn, I love when my mom set the table all fancy and shit like that!

Billie opened the door and I immediately smiled hugging her, my mom greeted her parents, Finneas and Claudia, I gave their parents and Claudia (I haven't met her yet, so it's not like I could just give her a long ass hug ya know?) a quick hug and ruffled Fin's hair making him giggle and mess up mine "Come on dinner is ready!" My mom announced and we went to the dining table. 

They talked and talked about business, their lives, placed they wanna go to... When the subject was us. Me and Billie flushed red and Joe rolled his eyes, stood up and left without a word. I looked down and felt all eyes on me. Pity flooding their eyes, ears waiting for an typical teenager, bratty answer. And they would have got that reaction. But as soon as I opened my mouth, Billie's squeezed my hand and like that, all the anger went away "Sorry about that...Joe isn't that...Supportive" My mom said trying to escape the inevitable silence "I see..." Maggie said sipping on her wine awkwardly "Don't worry though, it's okay, I understand him, and it's not like I care that much" I smiled sheepishly at them and Billie squeezed my hand once more "I won't let him ruin us" she whispered on my ear making me smile even more. They started to talk again (thankfully!) about adult stuff while me, Finneas, Billie and Claudia talked about more...normal stuff. Apparently my mom really liked them! They couldn't stop talking which was great.

"Everything was great (y/m/n), thank you!" Patrick said while I hugged Finneas and Claudia goodbye. "Thank you for coming!" My mom said and I hugged them as well. Billie was going to sleepover today, so we went straight to my room.
"I'm pretty sure they liked each other" I smiled at Billie and she hugged me from behind humming "Hmmh...Thank god..." I giggled and faced her "We need to spend more time together, cause i'm gonna miss you so much when you go on tour" I pouted and she groaned throwing her head back "Don't remind meeee! I don't wanna leave you" She snuggled my chest and I ran my fingers through her hair "I don't wanna leave you too, baby..." I kissed her forehead "Let's...Not talk about that kay? I feel fucking depressed already" I giggled and her phone chimed in "We love (y/n), and her mom, dad said you guys have their blessing" she read the text out loud and we laughed "Blessing? Dude, looks like we gonna marry or some shit!" I snickered and she looked at me smiling "Well I wouldn't mind marrying you" I blushed and sat on my bed "Me neither...In fact, I think you're the only person that I'll ever love like that, Biwwie" She laughed and lift the blanket hiding her face "That's true" I smiled and she giggled dropping the blanket "Come on! Lets build a tent for us! We can be all sappy, soft and shit on the tent" I laughed and we used the blanket to built it.

"This is surprisingly comfy" I stated cuddling her "Wanna know what would make it better?" She lifted an eyebrow and I nodded "We could watch a movie or something, just pick your laptop" I groaned "But i'm so comfyyyy!" I gave her puppy eyes as she rolled her blue icy ones playfully "Okaaay, where is it?" I pointed to the counter next to me "Bro, are you kidding? You're too lazy to grab a laptop that's next to you?" She joked and I laughed "Yea" Billie looked at me with predatory eyes and strapped me between her thighs ticking me all over "No!! No! Please stop! Billie no!" I laughed while yelling at her, she just laughed more and more "Grab the laptop!" She said mimicking a demon voice "Billie, please stop! I will piss my fucking pants!" I said between giggles and she finally let me go "Geez...Here's your fucking laptop" I grabbed it and she smirked immediately going on Netflix and putting a cartoon for us to watch.

I guess we fell asleep cause I woke up with Billie's hair all over my face, I gently brushed them aside and closed my laptop. I stood there, staring at the ceiling...Fuck i'm so happy.
"Morning" I heard a groggy voice next to me "Morning" I smiled and she approached me for a kiss. I quickly placed my finger on her soft lips "If you kiss me with that morning breath, I will have a panic attack" I said in a serious tone earning a very loud laugh "Stop being a pussy!! Kiss me, baby!" She whined and I giggled running away from her "Go brush your mouth! You nasty ass bitch!" She laughed and picked me up kissing my cheek "Noooo" I whined giggling as she kissed my cheek and neck.

We made some pancakes for breakfast (occasionally fucking around and throwing flour at each other) and cleaned the kitchen. "Those are so fucking good! Didn't know my baby could cook" She pressed my cheeks together making me scrunch my nose.
I was laughing at Billie when my phoned ringed. Weird, it was my mom, she was supposed to be at work by now...
"Hello?" Billie frowned a bit noticing my concerned voice "She fucking what?!" I yelled over the phone while Joe's words sank in.

"What- What hospital she's at?"