011

Maggie smiled "I'm back, I brought doughnuts" My face flushed red and Billie looked down "Uh yeah...Thanks...We will...We'll be there in a sec" She stuttered and Maggie giggled softly "Aw don't be embarrassed!" She sat on the end of the bed facing us "It's okay, Billie." She stroked her cheek "It's okay" she repeated softer this time. Billie placed her hand on top of her mother's hand and smiled "Wanna talk about it?" The girl suggested smiling nervously "Only if you want to..." Billie nodded "Okay...I'll wait for Fin...I will...Uh..Tell them." Her mom nodded and smiled at me.

We sat on the table and Billie cleared her throat "Yo guys...I gotta tell you something" They all looked at her and Maggie nodded reassuringly "I...I am...Ugh I like girls, okay?" she closed her eyes and I held her hand. Finneas smiled "We can do double dates noww! And take like those pictures that couples take! We could-" I laughed with him and Billie interrupted "We're not dating" Patrick frowned and I couldn't hide that I was kinda upset "Yeah...We're just friends" It hurted to say this but it was the truth for now. We wre friends, kissing or not, still...Just friends.

 "Why not? You guys are always together! It's like a married couple by now!" Maggie laughed and answered for us "Patrick! Just cause Billie likes girls doesn't means she will date every single girl!" He smiled apologetic "Sorry girls...But I think that you guys would make an amazing couple!" They all nodded making us blush. "Well...Who knows? Maybe we will..." She winked at me and everybody cheered. Even Billie couldn't escape the lesbian jokes made -specially- by Finneas.

"So, my mom wanna meet you guys, is Saturday okay?" Billie covered her mouth "Oh yeah! I forgot! Can we go?" she said with her mouth full "Oh sure! Patrick make sure to call Linda, tell her that we will be busy tomorrow!" I smiled "Are you sure? We can decide another date" She shaked her head "Oh no, darling! We really wanna meet your parents! I bet they are just as sweet as you!" She held my hand from across the table and Billie cleared her throat, Maggie frowned and Billie raised her eyebrows. They were silently "talking" about my dad, or the lack of one to be precise "Oh gosh! I'm so sorry! Your mom! We would love to meet your mom..." I giggled "It's okay, don't worry!" Finneas held his laughter and I could hold it. We burst out laughing as Maggie apologized again.

I opened the door and my mom's boyfriend, Joe, was there. I was trying my best to get along with him "Hey" I closed the door behind me and went to the living room "I told you to arrive before dinner!" I grinned "Sorry! Not my fault!" I raised my hands in defence "Billie had the talk" I emphasised it and sat beside her at the couch "How was it?" I laughed and explained her everything.
"Why don't you ask Billie out? I mean...Her family clearly likes you, I like her, why not?" I scratched my head "Ugh...I don't know...We're young and we just...Decided not to give our relationship a name yet" She nodded and stood up "Well...If you don't have a date, I have!" I laughed and went to my room while she got ready.

y/n
billieee my mom is out, can you come over?
netflix and chill?

Billie🥴🤤
okay so...how about i take u out too?
in like a date?

"Y/n!! This dress, or the blue one?" She held two beautiful dresses in front of her body "Mom...Billie asked me out on a date" My jaw dropped and she hugged me "Where you guys going?!" I stared at my phone "Not sure..."

y/n
billie! dumbass! i was supposed to ask you out first!

Billie🥴🤤
lmao too late
so? it's that a yes?

y/n
of course it's a yes ❤️

Billie🥴🤤
k i'll be there at 7

y/n
where we going? should i dress fancy?

Billie🥴🤤
dress the way u want lmao
but yes

y/n
k, see u at 7 bby ❤️

I jumped excitedly "I'm gonna get ready!" I jumped around "Lemme do your hair!" I grinned "Gonna take a shower first! Wash my hair and shit!" I ran to my bathroom "SHAVE YOUR COOTIE UNDERWATER!" My mom yelled and I bursted out laughing.
I came out of the shower and put on a robe "Alright sit here" my mom patted the chair she put on the bathroom. She combed my hair lightly and it felt therapeutic as fuck, it  was like I was small, innocent little girl again, except that now, I was going on my first date. With a girl. I mean, not any girl, I was going with fucking Billie Eilish. Am I having a existential crisis?

"How do you want your hair?" she hummed and put the blow dryer away "I don't know...Hair down?" She nodded and got the flat iron.
After she finished I did my makeup (it wasn't that dramatic but still classy) and put on a black dress.

"I can't believe this is your first date...You grew up so fast" I giggled as she slowly flat ironed my hair "Lia said the same thing" I fidgeted with my fingers "In fact...I gotta call her" I grabbed my phone that was charging on the counter and dialed her phone. "Amelia!" I heard a groan on the other side of the line, she was probably napping. She always did that. Slept the whole day, then stayed up through the night until it was time for school, the girl was like a vampire or something.

"Hi bitch, what's up?" I pressed the speaker button "You're on speaker and I'm going on a date with Billie" I grinned and my mother giggled "Holy fucking shit! For real?" She squealed "Yes!" I laughed "You better be using something cute..." I rolled my eyes "Of course! I'm wearing the black dress, the one we bought together" She giggled "Yea! Facetime me! I wanna see you!" We disconected for a bit and she Facetimed me shortly after. "Holy shit you look hot! Also, hi (y/n)'s mom!" My mom waved "Hi Lia!". We talked for a bit and I looked at the clock "Fuck! It's almost 7, I gotta go" Amelia made some kissing noises "Good luck, don't do anything stupid! Love you!" I waved "Love you too!".

My mom left after me, so I was alone waiting for Billie.

7:30PM

No texts...

7:40PM

Still nothing.

8:00PM

A knock.

Finally! I'm going to fucking- "I am so sorry" She had cliche roses in front of her and a messy hair "I tried...Okay everything went wrong today...Can we please get into the car?" She pouted and I huffed folding my arms on my chest "You better have a good explanation for this" I raised and eyebrow and took the flowers "You mad?" Her face was adorable honestly...She looked so nervous and worried. I couldn't stay mad at her "No Billie" I rolled my eyes smiling and her shoulders dropped "Fuck...Thank you, I was nervous as fuck...Again, I'm sorry!" I hugged her "Can we please go?" I smiled and she dragged my hand "No! Lemme put the flowers on a vase!" I heard her groan "Be fast kay?" I nodded and rushed inside.

"So...I tried making reservations, and, it went smoothly but I forgot that I had to practise my dance moves" She wiggled her shoulders still looking at the road "But! I thought that I could...Ya know...Practise and then shower and shit, and then pick you up." I laughed "Spoiler Alert! I couldn't. So I was already late, but to make up for it so I tried picking you some flowers. And that was fucking shit too because the only place open was fucking far away from here" I held her hand playing with her rings "So to make me less mad about you being late, you decided to pick me flowers that would cause you to be even more late?" She went silence for a bit "Yeah...Yeah I did" I laughed loudly "We lost our reservations by the way...But! I'm a fucking genious and decided to make you a surprise" I kissed her knuckles "Billie...Honeslty, it's okay, you didn't-" She shushed me "I had to...I wanna make you feel special..." She blushed with a sly grin on her face.