025

Billie sat with a goofy grin on her face "Come on open the fuckin-" I laughed loudly as she took the present from my hands "Noo! I wanna open it!" I whined making her laugh.
Billie reluctantly gave me the box and inside of it was a slightly smaller one.
"I swear to god...If this os a joke of a lot of lil boxes inside another one like those fucking russian dolls i'll murder you..." I said under my breath "You gotta open it bro!" Bil shrugged.

Like I suspected...

My patience was running thin when finally I saw an envelope.

"Relax baby...It's gonna be worth it, and you hopefully won't kill me." Billie whispered on my ear making my heart skip a beat. If I wasn't so curious I'd attack her with kissed. Slowly I retrieved a sheet of paper. Tickets. More specifically, airplane tickets. To Hawaii.

I gasped "Billie..." My voice went soft and my hand flew to my mouth. The girl smiled and her blue eyes sparkled "So...?" She raised her eyebrows worried for my lack of response. I jumped on her arms kissing her cheeks over and over again "So you liked it?" She laughed and I sat on her lap facing her beautiful face placing my thighs behind her "Of course I like it Biwwie"
I buried my face on the crook of her neck "I wanted to make you feel special...I realized you always gave me presents and cute surprises and I've never gave you anything to show how much I love you..." I blushed slightly and smiled at her "You really didn't had to do this. You make me feel special everyday, baby."

"So Hawaii, huh?" Amelia smiled and nudged my arm. "You better send me some pictures!" Bruno threatened. Lia grabbed his shoulders popping her head behind him "And some presents! I really fucking want those lil hula girls that dance" I giggled as I saw Bruno's confused face "Well...What do you guy think bout heading to the mall so I can buy some bikinis?" Lia quickly stood up almost throwing the boy on the floor "(Y/n)?! Wearing a bikini?" She smiled widely "We fucking stan that body positivity, girl!" Bruno snapped his fingers sassily. They know how hard I was on myself, specially on my body. And as sappy as it sounds, Billie makes me feel like the prettiest girl in the world.

"You have to try this on!" Before I could react, a bikini flew to my face and all I heard was laughter "Absolutely not." I held it in front of my face and looked at the purple sparkly thing scrunching my nose "Boriingg..." Bruno sang "How about that one?" He raised a black one that was simple but still classy "Right...Imma try this on."
I came out of the dressing room and they both gasped "Damn..." Lia muttered to herself  "You. Look. Amazing" Bruno hyped me up "Girl, you look so sexy!" He squealed "Agreed! Billie is lucky as fuck." Lia joined as I blushed "Thanks guys..."
I choose another pairs and they hyped me up even more.

"Okay, okay, now that you have allll your beach oufits, can we please eat something?" Bruno dramatically said "Ugh, fucking pleasee! I'm starving too." Lia rolled her eyes.
We headed to the food court and as I opened my mouth to take a bite out of my burger my phone rang.
"Hey, Bil!" I smiled while both of my friends made kissy noises and acted overall annoying as fuck "Hi mammas, I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me?" I grinned "Ma'am I have a girlfriend" I heard the laugh that I love so much "Yeah?" I blushed as soon as I realized we haven't asked each other out officially "I mean...Uh..." They laughed loudly as I mouthed "Assholes" and rolled my eyes playfully "You're the cutest, (Y/n)...So, is it a yes or a no?" Bruno and Lia looked at each other like two excited kids.
"Of course it's a yes!"
"Aight, I'll pick you up at 7pm."
I quickly tapped my wrist signing them for the time. Lia lifted up five fingers.
"Okay...See you later, Bil!"
"See you, baby..."

Bruno squealed and Lia shoved him "Stop being so loud!" She said sarcastically making him simply lift his middle finger, not even looking at her "You're going to a date!! We gotta buy you an outfit!"

Lia was plopped on my bed scrolling through her phone while Bruno blew fake eyelashes "(Y/n)..." Amelia whined "Can I sleepover tonight?"
"Sure thi- Bitch the fuck!" I slapped Bruno's hand away "Keep that fucking eye closed!!" He yelled as I laughed "I am!" Lia hold back her laugher "If this hoe sleep over imma sleep over too." He pointed to Lia with a makeup brush
"Sure, babe."

I rushed over the door as soon as I heard a much familiar honk "Okay, okay, bye guys. Don't burn anything, kill each other or get arrested and if you take a nasty shit. Flush it." I glared over to Bruno while Lia fake gagged "And there's frozen pizza I guess? If there isn't just Postm-" Lia rushed over me and dragging me outside "Okay, mom!! Now go get that pussy!" She slapped my ass and closed the door on my face.

I gigged and opened the door, hoping into her car "Hey, my love." Billie pecked my lips "You look amazing" She whispered and I blush "You too..." I smiled at her grabbing her hand that had rings decorating them. Billie was wearing a black oversized shirt and pants with "BILLIE" written all over it, and of course her chains.

We arrived at the restaurant, it was a simple vegan one she said her mom would bring her when she was little. It had colorful tiles on the walls and the best meal i've ever ate. Talking to Billie was the easiest thing ever, we spend hours and hours talking about nothing and everything at the same time. I was so sure she was my soulmate.
"Are you listening to me?" She giggled and I blushed "Sorry! Got distracted..." Billie smirked "What you were thinking bout?"
"You. Dude...I really love you..."
Bil grinned and she had a pinkish tone on her cheeks "I love you too, (Y/n)..."

After finishing it, we decided to order some ice cream "Bruno and Lia are going to sleep over, maybe you could join us!" I said with my mouthful.
"Yeah sure!" She leaned over my ear "You will have to be extra quiet this time though, princess..."
"Billie!" I laughed blushing like a dumb bitch.

Her phone pinged and she glanced over it. And of course I took a picture. She's adorable...

I giggled to myself making her stare "What you laughing at?" Billie questioned with her mouth filled with ice cream and looked over my phone with the picture on the screen "Bro! Delete that!" She laughed "Nah" Bil rolled her eyes snapping a pictur...

I giggled to myself making her stare "What you laughing at?" Billie questioned with her mouth filled with ice cream and looked over my phone with the picture on the screen "Bro! Delete that!" She laughed "Nah" Bil rolled her eyes snapping a picture of me "Now we even."