024

"It was everything I wanted honestly"

I was horrified. She wanted to jump off a bridge?! Why?
"Baby... I-" She scoffed and hugged her knees "You don't have to say anything" She sighed and leaned on my side "I'm probably just stressed or something...I will be fine okay? I'm...I'm not sick or anything...Just scared I guess." I nodded and kissed her forehead "I'm scared i'm not enough, scared that I disappoint them..." I knew what she was talking about. She sighed.
"Oh Billie...If I could change the way that you see yourself..."
She smiled at me and bit her lip "Thank you..." I hugged her tightly and noticed her body relax.

~~~~~~~
"I'm at Finneas, I had an idea for a song. We'll probably work today... See you tomorrow <3
You're my everything, I love you, thank you for being with me.
-Billie"
I read it out loud with a smile plastered on my face. Since Billie is going to Finneas, and I don't have class today, I decided to text Amelia to see if she wanted to hang out.

(Y/N)
Liaaaa wanna hang out today?
bil is out and im bored

Lia
sure
what u wanna do?
know what?
you suck at making decisions
see u in 10 bitch

She really knows me well. I hoped into the shower and quickly got dressed, she didn't took long and before I could see it, I was inside her mom's car.
"So? How's everything going?" I smiled at her as she drove "It's great! My mom finally stopped being such a bitch" She said placing a cigarette on her lips "That's great...So...You still talkin to Bruno?" I teased her wiggling my eyebrows as she smacked me "Nah...I mean, yeah sure. Whatever" She smiled and I gasped "Lia and Bruno sitting in a...in a tree? I don't fucking remember that shit anymore" I sang and laughed loudly "And how are things with Billie?" I blushed and giggled "Fucking amazing! For real! She's great dude" She stuck her tongue out and grinned "I'm happy for you two! It looks like we're back in high-" She got interrupted by her phone ringing "Hey! Fuck yeah! Dude i'm going to that restaurant- Yeah! Yeah that restaurant! I'm going with an old friend of mine. Sure! Aight, see you there! Bye" I stared at her smiling awkwardly "Who was that?" Lia laughed "It's a friend I've met back in New York, she helped me a lot back there..." She gave me a sad smile "But she decided to come visit some cousins I guess and called me to ask if we wanted to hang" I nodded.

The restaurant was...Something...The walls painted black and filled with graffiti drawings and the small wooden tables gave it a contrast between urban and rustic decor "You like it?" Lia asked sitting on the chair "Yeah! It's very 'new Lia like'" she giggled "New Lia like?" She raised an eyebrow at me "Yeah...You were such a girly girl back in high school and now you are so...Badass" She grinned and nodded "Well...People change" She shrugged and as I open my mouth to speak a voice interrupted me "Are you girls ready to place your order?" Amelia opened the menu and asked for our food and drinks "Yeah, that will be all thank you".

Our food and drinks came and I gotta thank Amelia for ordering for me and knowing me so well...As we were munching on our food a girl walked towards our table and gave Lia a big hug "Hi slut!" She kissed her on top of her head and smiled at me "(Y/n), right?" I nodded "I'm Valerie"
She had long white hair and was wearing a black dress with the ouija pattern on it, combined with black fishnets and big, spiky chunky boot, topping it all with a lot of chains around her body, smoky black eye makeup and a big bold red lipstick. She was really beautiful.
"Hi, nice to meet you" I smiled and she winked "Yo...I know you from somewhere..." I frowned since I was pretty sure this was the first time I saw Valerie in my life "Uhh..." Lia clicked her tongue "Maybe from a paparazzi pic or Twitter" She took a sip "This is Eilish's girlfriend" Valerie nodded slowly "Oh fuck yeah! I saw you in a picture with Billie" I blushed and smiled politely "Yup"
"Aw fuck I made it awkward, huh?" Valerie laughed and I shook my head while Lia laughed loudly "No! Don't worry! It's okay!"

Valerie was really chill and funny although her fashion style may come off as "threatening" she was really sweet "No, no, I swear! I saw the smallest mother fucking dick, dude really thought he was something and I was like 'Aw baby...You should at least pay me double for me not to laugh at your tiny peanut' And he was mad that I said that!" I wheezed and Lia choked on her drink. They were telling me stories about when they were prostitutes and it's bittersweet, to think of them living such a horrible life..Thankfully they're making fun of it, and the stories are hilarious "Man I gotta go to the bathroom otherwise I'll piss myself" Lia said standing up and disappearing between the tables "Lia says a lot about you" Valerie started "Well I gotta thank you for being her friend at such shitty times" I smiled "She's a good girl...She is really spe- Fuck" The girl rolled her black eyes and picked up her napkin of the floor "As I was saying, she's very special to me" She smiled and drank the beer she previously ordered.
Lia came quickly and we chatted again and shared more embarrassing stories.

I arrived home and saw the prettiest table on the living room decorated with red roses, candles, heart shaped balloons and a big box on the center.

i love you
-bil

Billie came out of the bathroom and she grinned as soon as our eyes met "You're finally back!" She jumped on my arms "Open the present" She excitedly grabbed my hand and ran towards it "Hope you like it..." I pecked her lips "Of course I'll like it mammas"

A/N: hi sorry for not updating, life got kinda weird, its okay now <3
i wanna thank everybody for commenting but specially the ones that commented last and i kinda saw the notifications now (lmao) so big thank you @myawallcott
@eyelashesforbil
@myluvbillie
@coochiestankytingz (i fucking love the username and i laughed so fucking much reading your comments bro)
@bo0o0o0o0ored
sorry if i didn't included anyone but just know that i love you and yall inspire me to keep posting also, this was a request by @storylife