FINAL CHAPTER

I went home but with the marriage thing on my mind.
I am one hundred percent sure I want to make her my wife...
"Well, fuck it."
I made a turn and went to the jewely store.

"Good evening. May I help you?"
A small, cute looking old lady asked as I gazed at the shiny rings.
"Uh, yes please." I giggled awkwardly. "I wanna...Ask my girlfriend if she wants to marry me, and I don't know what ring to give her."
She smiled brightly.
"Awww that's adorable! Here, I'll show you some rings."

After looking at a billion rings I sighed.
"Nothing really has her style...I dunno..."
They all looked too straight and normal for us...

The lady thought for a bit "If you tell me her style might be easier."
How can I explain Billie to her...?

"Well...Do you know Billie Eilish? The singer?"
The woman smiled "Of course! My niece loves her! Is her style similar to hers?"
I blushed for a bit.
"Yeah... Exactly"

I didn't like telling people I was Billie's girlfriend. I mean...I love her and was beyond proud but, I was scared that people thought I was only using her.

"I have just the thing!"
She went to the back of the store and returned with a black little box.
She revealed a silver ring, it looked like a handcuff but with a diamond on top of it. Holy shit.
It was perfect!!

After buying her the ring and a huge bouquet I went home

Of course Facetiming Lia and Bruno.
"Okay, now shut the fuck up and ASK HER!" Lia laughed.
"What are you waiting?!! And before you leave, if you don't pick me as your groomen I will personally take a big shit on your wedding cake! Love you babe!!" He hung up leaving me and Lia.
"Same goes to me, bitch!"
I smiled.
"Of course you will. I love you so much, Amelia. I can't believe we are...You know? Living this!"
She nodded ans sighed.
"I know right? My best friend is getting married! And it was like... Yesterday we were playing with dolls, and you yelling at me saying you didn't wanna get married."
I could see tears flooding her eyes.
"Turns out I got soft, huh?" I laughed whipping my tears.

"Live is fucking insane..."

*FLASHBACK*

"I'm so honored today to be (Y/n)'s bridesmaid!"
Lia said pretending I was getting married.
"Stop it, Lia!" I laughed "I don't wanna get married! Boys are disgusting!"
She laughed along.
"I knoww! But don't you want a prince charming?" She sighed looking at Prince Naveen at the TV.

"No!! I wanna be a vet and take care of puppies aaaall day!"
"Oh please doctor! Save my puppy!" Lia laughed picking up a dog plushie.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Okay, now go propose, (Y/n). Talk to you later, love you!"
"Love you too."