021

I've been talking to Billie everyday and we were...Different? We definitely grew up, we were more mature but still it felt so nostalgic to hang around with her and goof around like the old days.
"So, I was with Finneas and-" She groaned as her phone ranged "Sorry, gotta take that one..." She took her phone out and stood up walking to my balcony. I turned the volume of the TV down and heard her soothing voice turn into a monotone one, filled with groans and sighs. I couldn't quite understand what she was saying but she definitely sounded annoyed. Billie came back and laid down on my lap "I gotta go...Fucking- Ugh...My manager set up a date with Q and I gotta go..." She rubbed her eyes tiredly "Oh shit- The mansion guy?" She looked at me "Mansion guy?" I giggled "Yeah! That date we went on a mansion and-" She looked at ceiling laughing "Yeah! It's him..." I smiled at her nervously "Is the PR shit?" She kissed my hand shaking her head "Yeah...It's not like we want it, but we are working on some music and, ya know all those manager bullshit...I already knew Q, so it make things kinda easier...It was him or some random dude." She shrugged and I ran my fingers through her hair "Why? Jealous?" I rolled my eyes at her sassy tone "Nop" I said popping out the P and smirked "I know I'm the one you love, Elish" I answered her with the same tone and her eyes widened as I caught her off guard. She nervously laughed a bit "Yeah..." She muttered and looked at me with her big icy blue eyes. I smiled and kissed her forehead "Quit looking at me like that" I laughed and she giggled intertwining our fingers together "You love it...Okay I gotta go now" She stood up and I pouted hugging her waist "Nooo! Don't go" I whined and she plopped down on my lap facing me "Huh?" Billie knew what I was talking about, she just wanted me to say it "Please don't go" I whispered to her as she lightly pulled my hair exposing my neck "You begging me?" She lightly kissed my neck as I nodded vigorously.

"I wanna thank you for sending that message" I took a sip of my drink as Bruno laughed loudly hugging my shoulder "You are very welcome." He tipped his imaginary hat and shoved a handful of Doritos into his mouth "Now, you gotta meet that uh...Mia?" I laughed "Lia?" He nodded and I sighed heavily "Damn...I need to reconnect with a lot of people, huh?" He nodded "Oh yeah...I still don't understand why you left everything behind though" I sighed and shrugged "Billie fucked me up at the time...She left me all of a sudden, so I wanted to..." I stuttered "I don't know, man...Revenge? I had to take it out on something. So I thought that by leaving everything behind like she did with me, I could feel better with myself." He bit his cheek frowning a bit "Revenge? Bitch- Revenge on what?!" I laughed "The universe? Bro, I was a teen okay? Shut up...Made sense at the time" I mumbled and he giggled "Did it work?" My head tilted to the side "I mean...Do you feel better now?" That was a good question.
"Yeah...I mean... I feel better now that I got you, and Billie found herself back into my life, but it was pretty rough, I wasn't used to being alone. The shitty thing about meeting the love of your life is that..." I scoffed at the lovey dovey shit that was leaving my mouth.

"Is that you don't remember how you were able to live without them..."

He nodded understandingly "Well I didn't had a depressing ass love story like you do, but I watched enough romantic movies to know that everything works out in the end." Bruno smiled holding my hand and I squeezed it.
"Yeah...They are already working out" I smiled at him and he hugged me "I'm so happy for you...You're finally getting your shit together" I love this fucking boy... He reminded me of Amelia and how she would care for me, they were both hilarious and knew exactly what to do when I was sad, they would go out of their way to get a smile. I miss Lia.
"You know what?" He looked at me curiously
"I'm going to call Lia" He clapped his hands together excitedly as I ran to grab my phone.

It rang and rang, finally someone picked up.
"Hello?" A high pitched female, not-Lia's, voice answered.
"Hi...Uh...Is that Amelia?" I scrunched my nose cringing at myself for being so awkward.
"No, I think you got the wrong number." I panicked and laughed nervously.
"O-Okay bye! Sorry!" I almost threw my phone across the room and Bruno hold his laughter "Her phone number...Changed?" I frowned "Got a bad feeling about this..." Bruno giggled "Why? Everybody changes their number once in a while." He rolled his eyes "I'm gonna call her mom" I muttered to myself as I searched for her number.
"(Y/n)? Oh god...Hello!" A feeling of relief filled my body "Hey! So, uh...Did Lia changed her number? I can't contact her" I fidgeted with a loose string on my shirt as a dreadful silence filled the phone line.
"Amelia...She-She isn't here anymore...She left couple of months ago." I frowned and stood up making Bruno jump "She what?!" I yelled regretting the harsh tone "I'm sorry...What happened?" I sighed "Amelia got involved with wrong stuff, alright? Started dating this...This guy and suddenly she left, I don't even know...I just..." She sobbed making my heart break "I just want my daughter back! I know-I know that I wasn't the perfect mother but...I just miss my little girl so much, (Y/n)..." Her voice cracked and I cried with her "Do you have any clue of where she might be?" I sniffled and Bruno hugged me tightly "I don't know! She was talking about something about New York with her boyfriend..." I wanted to throw up with all the anxiety I felt. What did Amelia do? Was she okay?
"I will find her, don't worry..."

Billie came as fast as she could, I called her and begged her for help, I was too nervous to explain the exact reason but she could tell I wasn't kidding "Everything is going to be okay, baby" Bruno hugged me and I closed my eyes "I-I'm so fucking worried..." He nodded and ran his finger through my hair "I know...I know" He said soothingly and kissed the top of my head.
I jumped when the door swung open revealing Billie with messy hair and comfy clothes "(Y/n)!- Oh?" Her face dropped as he saw Bruno's body pressed on my back and his head was placed on top of mine "Billie!" I ran towards her hugging her as tightly as I could and Bruno followed me right after.
She didn't hugged me as tightly, she seemed kinda upset, I mean...I was too. Amelia was missing for God's sake! But still...She was acting weird.
My head went slightly forward as asking for a kiss and her head shot towards Bruno that stood awkwardly there. Her eyes widened at him and I laughed "Sorry...This is Bruno, he's my friend" I walk next to him and he waved "Hi! Pleasure to meet you!" They shook hands as Billie's face turned soft "Shit...I thought you were her boyfriend" Billie laughed nervously as I raised one eyebrow at Bruno "Boyfriend?! I would never date his stinky ass!" Bruno's hand flew to his chest defensively "Bitch! Like I would EVER date you!" He joked as we laughed.

We sat on the sofa, as I cuddled with Billie "So New York? The fuck would she do in New York? She got family there?" Billie asked after I explained her the whole story. Lia didn't had any family aside from- Oh shit. That's it.

Amber.