018

I happily plopped down on my bed, I could almost feel Billie's presence lingering on my body "Did you have fun?" My mom asked opening the door and I smiled widely "Yup! She's perfect...She took me out on a date at lazer tag! Amelia was there too" I told her about my day as she told me hers.
I was really tired after running around all day so I went to bed, as I was beginning to drift off my phone pinged.

Billie🥴🤤
hey
can I come over?
im sorry...
i need to talk to you

I frowned and sat up hurriedly. What was going on?

(Y/N)
sure
everything okay?

She didn't replied. Probably already leaving her house. I sighed deeply and change my clothes putting my hair up into a messy bun. Not those cute Instagram once, but a real shitty one.
I opened the door trying not to make any sound and stood sat on the sidewalk staring at the night sky.
I saw her car approaching and I smiled sadly...I had a bad feeling, could be cause I was tired but...Still.
She parked and opened the door steeping outside. Her eyes laid on me and she give me the same sad smile I gave her.
I wasn't prepared. Not for this.
She hugged me tightly and sniffled sitting on the sidewalk "(Y/n)...I-I don't know what to do..." She hugged her knees and hid her face between them as I sat beside her and rubbed her back "What you mean?" She took a shaky breath and look forward "Brandon said...He don't..." I could tell she was lost for words and I kinda knew what she meant already "He don't want us to be a thing..?" She looked at me for the first time and bit her lip nodding. I hugged her and kissed her cheek "It's okay...I already saw that coming..." I tried my best to smile at her but this time she didn't smiled back. She hid her face again and her back went up and down quickly. She was crying. And it broke my heart. "He told me to choose between my career and you..." She sobbed and I hugged her tight, making few tears escape my own eyes "Billie...Please say you chose your career..." She looked at me and I cupped her cheeks "I love you way to much to allow you to just fuck you future up because of me..." She shook her heard and held my hand "No...(Y/n) no! He-He don't...I'm not his puppet! He want me to do a PR and-" She scoffed and wiped her tears away "Fuck Brandon." I couldn't help but giggle at her stubborn personality "Billie..." She looked at me looking calmer and almost like she realized what to do "He's not going to ruin us." She held my hand and I smiled at her cute actions "Tomorrow I'll search another agency, talk to Finneas, my mom...I will do anything but I won't end this" She licked her lips thoughtfully and I sighed "Are you sure..?" I asked holding her hand and she nodded "I gotta go now...Sorry for this dramatic mess..." She stood up and laughed while I looked up at her and stared. She was determined to fuck up her job just to stay with me. And I felt guilty...What if it didn't work?
I stood up "Billie...What if it doesn't work out? I mean...It's your career!" She held me closer and kissed my neck "Everything will be okay...Trust me."

Billie's POV
"I see you made up your mind?" Brandon closed the door behind me and proceeded to sit on the couch I smiled "Yeah" He nodded signing for me to continue "I'm done with the this bullshit" My smile was wiped away instantly. He stood there dumbfounded "Y-You can't! We have a tour coming up! No other agency will want you! Specially now!" I nodded tying my eyebrows together and licked my lips "Well...I made some calls...I'll start with a new manager next week." It was bullshit. I had no idea of what I would do honestly...I just wanted to see him mad at this point. He huffed and took some steps closer "You have no idea what you done!" He ran his fingers through his hair making it a shiny mess "I'm the boss. You the one who's fired. I want you to give my new agent all the paperwork by tomorrow." I opened the door and was ready to leave.
Please say something, please say something plea-
"Okay! Fuck..." I turned around not showing any relief, instead I put on a smug smile "I will try to get the sponsors for the tour back..." I raised an eyebrow "And..?" He rolled his eyes and sat on his chair again "And you can date that girl again." I stood in silence ready for him to continue his sentence "Without any PR" He sighed and started to type something quickly on his notebook "Kay, good...Are we done here?" I stood by the door frame "Try to keep this low for now. Don't go posting anything with her" He then shooed my away clearly annoyed.

I hated to be that bitch but...I had to be. The fuck I would just dump (Y/n) for some stupid manager.

Y/N POV

I was so glad Billie could make things workout, we just couldn't post pictures or videos together but it didn't bothered me that much. I'm just glad she's okay.

"I was all bad ass sayin stuff like 'Bitch, im the mufuckin boss!'" Billie said enthusiastically while eating the burritos I made her "I swear you gonna end up losing that job..." I rolled my eyes playfully and she pouted "Nooo! Don't say that!" I laughed and she looked down "I love my job, and I wanna keep it real with my fans, I don't know why Brandon got so pissed..." She took another bite "Homophobia?" She looked at me "It's not that...It's more about making money like...If you are famous and you date a celebrity, both of you make money...If one of them isn't a celebrity, nobody gets the coin" She explained and I frowned "Hollywood is messy..." She laughed and pinched my cheeks like an Italian grandma "Aww my baby thought that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were a real thing?" She cooed and I frowned "T-They weren't..?" I muttered and she screamed-laughed "Bro, are you for real?! Of course it was fake!" I stood up to throw my trash away and wash the dishes "They were real! Shut up!" I laughed and she hugged me from behind "Why don't you make me?" I shook my head getting away from her grip and turned around to face her "Cause you have those big ass nails on!" I joked and she laughed loudly "Oh come the fuck on..."

A/N: OKAY HI AGAIN
i basically wrote this cause @billiesmywikejk was very sad with the last chapter lmaooo
i know it was kinda short but yea
im trying my best here :') and i hope u liked it
btw are you guys watching Shane's documentary? cause bitch-
im shook