016

Billie decided to drive as I was way too shaky to even think straight "Okay baby, tell me what happened" Billie said holding my hand while her free hand was on the steering wheel "My mom...She's bleeding-" I took a shaky breath "I think she lost..." I paused and stuttered swallowing hard trying to make my voice as clear as I could "I think she lost the baby..." I looked at Billie, tears flooding my eyes and she took a quick glance at me "Hey, hey...It's gonna be okay, we're almost there..." I nodded and covered my face sobbing quietly.

We arrived there and Joe was looking at the floor tapping his foot anxiously "Is she okay?" He snapped out of it and looked at me "Uh... I...I don't know..." I sighed and hugged Billie tightly while she ran her fingers through my hair muttering loving words on my ear trying to calm me down.
After long minutes I was finally allowed to come in, Billie and Joe waited outside as I entered the cold room. My mom was looking pale and was laid on the hospital bed "Hey mom...Is...Is everything okay?" I smiled weakly and she nodded "Yes, thank god! The doctor said the bleeding was normal...I just panicked a bit" I kissed her forehead "Yeah, I mean...You are so pale..." She giggled and I relaxed and hugged her "Oh you scared the living shit out of me..." I pocked her tummy trying to talk to the baby and she smiled "He scared me too..." I froze and looked at her smiling "He?!" She nodded as I jumped around giggling "Okay now keep it a secret! I want to tell Joe! Is he there?" I nodded and rushed out of the room jumping on Billie's arms "Woah momma! Everything is okay, right?" I giggled and kissed her passionately while Joe entered the room. "It's a boy!" I whispered yelled and Billie's eyes widened "No way! You gonna have a baby brother!" We hugged again tightly and I kissed her passionately "Thank you for being with me, Biwwie" She giggled at the nickname "Damn...Don't you trust me when I saw that I love you?" I blushed and wrapped my arms around her neck "I-I do..." I kissed her nose and she pecked my lips.

Yesterday I really realized that I loved Billie a lot, the fact she stood by my side while I was a crying mess at the hospital made me even more certain that I just want to make her my girlfriend already...I'm going to have the balls and ask her tonight...Or tomorrow? Maybe in a couple of weeks-?
"Just do it, bro!" Amelia said groaning plopping on the couch "You like her, she likes you...Why not?" I sighed "I don't even know how'll do it...I was thinking about taking her to the restaurant we met..." Lia nodded "Cliche...But cute! I like it!" She smiled and I shook my head "No...No, no...Too cliche..." She puffed her cheeks thoughtfully "Well...You could just go to her house and ask it" She shrugged and I sighed "Yeah...I'll probably do that...But i'm thinking about talking to Finneas first" Lia nodded "Good idea! You have his number?" I nodded "Yeah I think so...Billie texted him from my phone once when her phone died...Uh...Here! Found it"

(y/n)

hey finneas, its (y/n)

He immediately texted back.

finn
heyyy! is everything okay?

(y/n)
yeah everything is great, we kinda need to talk
alone
without billie

finn
okay...
in person?

Fuck..."Should I meet him in person?" Amelia nodded.

(y/n)
yeah
are you busy?

finn
nah
how about the coffee shop next to my house?
u know it right?

(y/n)
yea the small yellow one right?
see u in 10

finn
alrightt
see u

I read the texts out loud and Amelia stood up "Okay so, can you drop me off first?" I nodded and grabbed my car keys.

Amelia was already home and I arrived at the coffee shop. I shyly opened the door and spotted Finneas on a booth "Hey!" He looked at me and smiled "(y/n)!" We hugged quickly and sat down again "So...It's everything alright?" I nodded and sighed "I-I wanna ask Billie-" He squealed "You wanna make Billie your girlfriend, right?!Please say yes!" I blushed and giggled "Yes...Any tips?" I scrunched my nose shyly and he immediately started to babble about how cute we were and how excited he was "Okay so! How about a family dinner? You can ask her there" I slowly nodded "Okay...? But like...Today?" He rolled his eyes smiling "Yeah today! Tonight! I'll call my mom" He took his phone out and called Maggie. After a few minutes of excited sentences he gave me his phone "My mom wanna talk to you" I nervously answered "Hey..." I smiled looking at Finneas who was nodding "I-I really like you (y/n), and me and Patrick couldn't be happier that you're going to be part of the family!" I bit my lower lip avoiding to smile like a psycho "Thanks...It's a honor for me too...I love your daughter very very much and..." I took a shaky breath "I just wanna make her happy" Finneas held my hand reassuringly "You guys will make an amazing couple!" I heard Patrick saying over the phone "Thank you so much..." After that we talked about the plan...Their excitement made my heart melt...
The plan was made.
A "normal" family dinner.

I knocked on the door and Pepper greeted me wagging her tail as me and my mom petted her "Oh my god! You're so cute!" My mom cooed at her as Billie and her parents greeted us.
"Hey, mammas" Billie kissed my cheek as I wrapped my arms around her waist "Hey" I giggled and went to hug Claudia and Finneas. Maggie gave me an excited look as we sat on the table and Patrick winked at me without Billie noticing.

After we all ate, we decided to go to the living room. The plan will begin. Now.
"How about we play pictionary?" Maggie chirped standing up as we all nodded. She came back with a white board and pens "Okay, I'll go first!" She stood in front of us holding the board with one hand and drew a stick figure holding a broom with another "Uh cleaning?" Finneas said and his mom shook her head, she then drew a pointy hat "Witch!" Claudia said pointing to the board and Maggie clapped her hands "Yes! Okay, your turn now!" Claudia took the board and scribbled wings and an oval shaped line "Angel?!" I guessed and she nodded passing me the board. Okay, the plan was going smoothly...

I saw my mom sneakily recording us and I smiled to myself and wrote on the board.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

Billie read it out loud "Eyy! You guessed it!" I nervously laughed. She looked me dead in the eye "Are you fucking kidding me?"

I frowned and everybody looked at her clearly shocked. Billie laughed loudly and pulled a small red box out of the pocket of her baggy white pants "I was supposed to ask you first!" Finneas yelled "It was so hard to keep that secret! Oh my god!" We all laughed and he dramatically sighed "When (y/n) said she wanted to ask Billie to be her girlfriend I almost screamed" I laughed harder and Billie opened revealing a silver ring with the sentence:

"I swear I'd stop breathing, if it would benefit you"

I could tell it was her hand writing and it made it so much more special. I smiled trying my best not to cry

I hugged her tightly "Is that a yes?" Patrick laughed "Yes! Yes mammas! I'll be your girlfriend, will you be mine?" Billie said still hugging me and I giggled "Of course" We kissed and Billie placed the ring on my finger.

"I love you"
"I love you more than you will ever know"

Damn the video was really cute.

A/N: Okay so I was supposed to publish this chapter later this week but I realized that 2K people read my book and honestly...I couldn't be more grateful! I'm so, so, so happy and I wished I could thank you guys in person but I just can't (which sucks!) But I wanna sat thank you for reading and for being so supportive!
I'm really thankful!
I love you <3
stay safe and drink a glass of water <3