029

It was our last day in Hawaii. I will miss this place so much...
"Aw...Can't believe it's raining on our last day..." I pouted looking outside the window.
"We can still go to the hotel pool" She wiggled her eyebrows.

Billie set her phone to record us running towards the pool like two kids and jumping on the cold water "Fuck! Fuck, it's s cold!" I yelled as she laughed and hugged me from behind kissing my cheek "Lemme warm you up."
We swam for a bit but had to go inside since the rain started to get really heavy. We decided to spend the last day on the hotel room doing...You know...Stuff.
"Bil, your fans are really fucking worried about you..." I said holding my phone "They are scared something happened."
"I will post something..." She stretched.
We went through her pictures "Aw that picture looks so nice! Post that one!" I pointed to the one I took, Billie had her back to the camera, she was wearing a baggy LV shirt and a black cap.
"I'm thinking about the shower video. Imma post that one too" She stuck her tongue out.
We choose more short videos and she posted it.

"been gone"

Billie opened her camera and started recording "Come here!" She laughed as I poked my head into the shot "Hi!" I waved and she squeezed my cheeks kissing me. She is the cutest.
My phone ranged showing Lia's face on the screen "Hey!" She looked worried... "(Y/n)...Sorry to bother you on the trip but-"
"Is everything okay?" I asked sitting up. Billie looked at me confused and she squeezed my thigh reassuringly.
"Yes! Yeah, but...Your mom is uhh she looking for you.
Oh shit.
I looked over to Billie.
"Don't worry she's fine! But...I dunno man. She misses you a lot."
"Why didn't she called me then?"
"Look. I don't know, but you gotta call her, kay? Her number is the same." Lia smiled sadly.
We talked for a bit and hung up. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.
"You never said what happened between you and your mom." Billie intertwined our fingers.
"Just...I don't know, we fought over some dumb 'Joe related stuff' and I moved out...Don't even remember why we fought..."
"You should call her."
"I know...Gonna do it first thing when we arrive, kay?" I kissed her cheek.

"I. am. starving" Billie said in between kisses "How about we hop into the shower...Annnd, go out for dinner?" I suggested and she nodded grabbing my hand leading me into the bathroom.
"You are so fucking beautiful, mammas" Billie said watching me strip "Stop it..." I rested my arms on her shoulders while hers on my hips "I mean it, (Y/n)...I'm so excited for you to be part of the clip."
"I'm nervous...I'm scared of your fans, of what they might think of me."
Maybe opening up, naked, wasn't the best scenario but I had to get all of that out of my chest.
"You don't have to be scared! I will defend you forever but...Please just don't read the comments, okay? That shit isn't good..."
I nodded and crossed my arms "Can we shower now..? My nipples are freezing..!"
She giggled and turned the hot water on and I sighed happily feeling the warmth taking over my body. Billie kissed me and grabbed the shampoo bootle, she squeezed it leaving a scent of coconut and vanilla in the air.
"Turn around." I spun and she kissed my shoulder, I sighed feeling Billie's fingers massaging my scalp "Are you washing my hair?" I snorted.
"Mhm!"

We finished showering and got dressed. Billie took me to the cutest restaurant. It was small and cozy, she pushed the door and we were greeted by rose petals scattered around the floor and candles making a path "What the fuck?" I mumbled and looked over to Billie who was holding a big black velvet box.

"(Y/n)...Would you be my girlfriend?"

———
a/n: sorry for the short chapter (again) i just like cliffhangers a lot
im so fucking bored cant fucking stand quarantine.......... what yall doing to pass the time?
love you guys <3