006

Billie's tour was finally over. Today was the last show, and she will be back in one week! I'm really fucking excited!

"Are you paying attention Miss (y/l/n)?" My math teacher asked making everyone look at me  "Sorry..." I rolled your eyes and opened my notebook. I just can't help it, I'm going to see Billie in a few days, and she knows I have a crush on her. I wonder if things will be awkward or-

My thoughts were interrupted by a small piece of paper that was thrown on my desk.

"When is Billie coming? I hate to be a cock block, but we need to have a sleep over :( "

I looked over to Amelia and giggled nodding my head mouthing the word "Cockblock".

~~~~~~~

"Hey wanna come over?" I asked Amelia who yelled "Pleaseeee! My brother is being a jerk!" and ran towards my car "Yeah, not impressed" I gave her a look and she shrugged.

Billie🥺🤤

hey momma, i'll arrive tomorrow xx
miss u x

y/n

BILLIEEEEE!! i miss u so muchh
what time will u be here???

"Oooh! Texting Billie?" The girl teased poking my side "Yeah, shut the fuck up, gimme a sec" I laughed and concentrated on my phone again.

Billie🥺🥴

idk 4AM i think?

y/n

i can pick u up if u want
then we can have a sleepover, turns out amelia misses u too

Billie🥺🥴

tell her i miss her too!!
and yeah sure baby i'll be waiting ;)

y/n

smooth xx i'll drive home now bye baby ❤️😂

Billi🥴🤤

drive safe mammas xx

"Billie said she misses you too, and we'll pick her up today 4AM at the airport and..." I paused shuffling my car keys turning the car on "We can have our sleep over!" She laughed happily "YESSSS! THANK GOD IS FRIDAY BABYYYY" I laughed loudly.
We arrived at my house and no one was there surprisingly, usually my mom is around. She's probably at work.
Day was painfully slow specially cause I was just so anxious for 4AM "I really want to surprise Billie with...I don't know..." You shoved a handful of Takis in your mouth "Those cliche rose bouquets...But i'm fucking scared that the paps will see us..." I said with my mouth full "First thing first, close your FUCKING mouth" Amelia said slapping your leg that was peacefully resting on her lap "And, we could buy those lovey dovey shit, you can give her when she arrives on the car" She said looking at the TV "Well! Let's go then!" I jumped excitedly  and ran to get my keys "Go where?" I heard her whining from the living room "Lets go to Target, get her some stuff!" Amelia groaned and slid off the couch "Ughhh fine" I ran towards the door and hurriedly jumped on the driver's seat, it took Amelia a few minutes to open the door and she lazily plopped down on her seat "Aw don't be grumpy sweetie, I will buy you something if you behave" I teased and she giggled "Yeah you better!" she replied cockily.

The trip to Target was smooth eventually stopping to make silly IG stories with our crackhead energy, but it was good. I spend my whole savings on Billie's presents (which consisted on roses, a fuck load of vegan chocolate, balloons, stuffed animals and more candy) but it was so worth it, seeing her with that "happy kid" look on her face was so prettier than the "bad guy" faces she was often posing with for Insta pics or magazines, she was gorgeous with all her facial expressions, even with the silly ones...But that smile, the toothy grin was the highlight of your day.

~~~~~

"It's almost 3AM, should we get going?" I whispered, nudging Amelia who was sleeping on the couch next to me. Turns out I was way too anxious to get any sleep "H-Huh? Oh...Um...Yeah, sure..." She rubbed her eyes tiredly and yawned "You drive though" She dragged her body to the bathroom and I went to my room.
I chose a comfy but still cute outfit, and tied my hair into messy bun. I didn't looked that flattering but come on...It's 3AM.

Amelia slept through the whole trip to the airport, I just silently hummed some songs. It was really peaceful honestly, definitely will do this again.
"Lia..." I shook her shoulder "We're here" I smiled to her as she opened one eye slowly "Yikessss" she tiredly smiled and opened the door, as soon as she stepped out she stretched and yawned "What gate she's at?" she asked leaning over the car "Well, I don't know, but we aren't going in there, stupid" I leaned next to her "If the paps sees us, we're dead" Amelia scoffed "Well...Let's wait then" I nodded.

(y/n)
u landed mami?

Billie🥴🤤
yeah, where u at baby?

(y/n)
the parking lot, first floor in front of the elevator

Billie🥴🤤
aight see u later ❤️

(y/n)
❤️❤️❤️

"She's coming, let's organize the car, we can put the uh...the balloons and stuff on her seat, place the candies ya know?" I suggested and Amelia that nodded excitedly "You getting so soft" she giggled "Shut up!" I rolled my eyes grinning.

It didn't took long for Billie to come running with open arms towards us "I missed you so much mommaaa!" She yelled hugging me tightly as I hugged her just as tight. I couldn't help but tears were flooding my eyes "B-Billie! I-I missed you so m-much!" I said in between sobs "Aw are you okay baby?" she cupped my cheeks and looked at me "I'm great" I smiled brightly. I hugged her again and when I opened my eyes I was immediately embarrassed.

Her whole family was watching us. Shit.
"Oh! Hi!" I said hurriedly letting Billie go "I'm (y/n)" I said whipping my tears "Oh you the famous (y/n) Billie is always talking about?" Maggie smiled brightly "Yeah...It's me" I blushed "MOM!" Billie yelled while Amelia laughed her ass off "It's really nice meeting you. It was about time huh?" Patrick side hugged me, and Finneas waved "So you going with them sweetie?" Maggie asked Billie who nodded "Well alright then, you girls go have some fun! Give me a call if you need anything okay?" Billie nodded once again "Byeee! Love you guys" she hugged her family "(y/n), and...Sorry, what's your name dear?" Patrick said pointing to Amelia "Oh, it's Amelia" "Amelia, and (y/n), please, make sure to come over sometime huh? Billie, tell your friends to come over!" Patrick smiled taking his car keys out waving goodbye "I will! Bye dad!" Billie said laughing "See you around, guys!" Finneas said and we all waved to them.