031 (oh god this is long)

"So...You guys are still dating? You going to get married, right?!" My mom said sipping her wine. We were all kinda...tipsy.
"Oh god...Mom!" Billie laughed placing her arm around my shoulder "I was a dumb ass and ended things off...But we got back together, didn't we?" I nodded happily pecking her lips.
"Oohhh! The marriage is coming!" Joe laughed loudly.

"God I didn't realize how much I missed them..." I thought outloud watching the street lights flash by. Billie grabbed my thigh with her free hand while the other remained on the steering wheel "At least you can catch up with them now." She took a glance at me smiling kindly "Yup...Soo...You excited for tomorrow?" Her face lit up "Oh my god! You have no idea!" I giggled as she parked in front of my apartment "See you tomorrow, mammas." She winked.
"Can't you sleepover today?" I pouted
"Well...-"
"Pleaseee" I pleaded giving the best puppy eyes I could.
"Okay, okay" Billie finally gave up.

"Come here." She said seductively grabbing my hips as soon as I shut the door "How about we take a nice, hot shower, order some food and watch Babadook?"
"Again?!" I giggled, she just shrugged and dragged me to the bathroom.

We laid down on my bed while watching Bil's favorite movie, my head rested on her shoulder and her arms snaked around me protectively "We should sleep now, you know we gotta be at the studio 4am right?"
"What?- No!"
"Yup! We gotta make ourselves pretty!" She shaked her head cockily. "But I think it's impossible for you to get prettier, babe" She kissed my forehead.
"Dork...Come on!" I snickered turning the TV off and placing the blanket over us.

I woke up by an annoying alarm going off "Ughh...What the fuck?" I said still half asleep. Billie jumped off bed "Wake up!! Wake up! We gonna shoot today!!" She straddled me between her thighs jumping like a little kid.

After taking a cold shower to wake me up we drove to the set.
There were people waiting for us, including her family.
We took forever to get ready, the makeup artists were the sweetest but I wasn't uses to have 3 people around me helping me to get ready! I felt like a... bride or some shit.
We stepped in her car and while the camera men counted down Billie whispered "And I thought you couldn't get more beautiful..." She kissed my cheek and the music started to play.

"I had a dream..."

Billie sang while she drove and the camera hovered over the car.

"Though I could fly...So I stepped off the Golden"

Hearing that was never easy... Okay,okay I gotta concentrate. One of the cameras shifted to me while I looked foward.

The music stopped while Bil accelerated the car and we drove to the beach

"Oh fuck! That's so good!!" She yelled jumping on my arms after we saw some takes. I was impressed to be honest.
We wrapped up and went to Billie's house "It was so cool, girls! I'm proud!" Maggie hugged us, we thanked her and went to Billie's room.

A/N: Yooo we got some new readers I'm so happy akdkakkdks thank you for reading anddd the book will finish soon :/ the ending is going to be amazing and I'm thinking of giving yall some smut as a thank you, what u think? ;)
love u guys ♥️🥺