023

"Well...It's time..." Lia threw her cigarette on the sidewalk and walked towards the familiar door. We all watched from a distance being careful to not ruin any mother-daughter reunion but if anything went down, we were there.

She knocked on the door quickly and when she got tired of it, she yelled "You were up my ass to come home and now you not gonna answer me?!" She ran her finger threw her hair clearly stressed and when she was just about to give up, the door opened revealing her stepfather.

"Not you, man!" She threw her hands up in the air.

He huffed and pushed her out of his way "It's like that?! Treat me like a fucking dog for years and not even say hi when I come back?! Fuck you too!" He sighed and stared and her dead in the eye, we all flinched ready to call the cops or something but he just entered in his car and drove away of course flipping Lia off on his way out.
She looked over at us signing for us to enter her home with her and we did so.

The house was a complete mess and whimpers could be heard from upstairs. It was her mother. Lia's smug, sassy face shifted to a worried one as she ran upstairs making us all look at each other and follow her right behind "M-mom?" She stuttered and opened the door.
Her mom was kneeled down sobbing uncontrollably, once she saw Lia, it got worse.
I hugged Billie and sighed not wanting to transform into a crying mess.
"Y-You back! I'm so...So sorry! I missed you so much..."Her mom buried her face on Amelia's chest and they cuddled for a while.
We went downstairs leaving them alone and plopped on the couch after moving the clutter away "The next time you say your life is boring I'm gonna smack you" Bruno said staring at the ground clearly shocked. Billie scoffed and placed her head on my shoulder like always.

We sat there and it felt like forever, we were clearly getting bored when they finally came downstairs "Hey, uhh thanks guys..." Lia smiled and looked at her mom "We will be living together from now on, right?" Her mother massaged her shoulder and whipped her tears away "Yeah..." Lia answered smiling like a kid. It was the first time since I saw her that I saw her smiling so childishly and purely like that. It was almost like the old Amelia was chiming in slowly.
We stood up and went to the door "Thank you, (Y/n)" Her mom smiled at me and I nodded "Take care! Lia..." I sighed "We're here for you" We smiled and grouped hugged like a group of friends in lame teen movie.

"That was insane...I'm mentally exhausted" Billie whined after we dropped Bruno off. We decided to grab some take out and eat at home. She was right though, it was pretty exhausting.
We arrived home and she plopped on the couch as I tried to balance all the bags on my arms and giggled at her "Baby, come on, you gotta eat..." I set the food down on the coffee table and kissed her head "Too tired" she responded simply and I sighed "Nu-uh! You gotta eat." She pouted and I frowned "You feeling alright mammas? You never refused burritos!" She smiled weakly "I'm alright..." I sat down and she hugged my thigh.
Billie was awfully quiet...
"What happened?" I frowned and looked at her.
"Nothing" Billie mumbled shutting her eyes together tightly for a millisecond and twitched her head. She was lying.
"You can tell me if-" She sat quickly on the sofa and rolled her eyes "Everything is fine! Damn!" She snapped at me making me flinch.
"What the fuck..." My eyebrows furrowed together. I cared about her and yet, she yells at me?!
"Look, I'm sorry okay?" She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose "Just- I...I feel like fucking shit" She squeezed her thigh "Social media gonna be the death of me...Sorry I snapped at you..." My anger washed away and I hugged her tightly "Why don't you take a break mammas?" I rested my chin on her shoulder and she whinnied "Yeah...I'm gonna do that..." I smiled and she looked down "I wonder how things would be different if I wasn't...You know..." She hated to use the word 'celebrity' or 'famous'...Specially 'famous'.
"Extremely talented?" I smiled raising an eyebrow and she giggled "Yeah, yeah", she sighed and laid on my lap "Would you talk to me?" I frowned. Was she insane?!
"Bitch- Of course I would! You stupid!?" I said sarcastically and she laughed "Plus, it was you that followed me to the bathroom, remember?" I poked her and she blushed "I mean- yeah... But still, I wish we could be a normal couple... That'd be nice" I softly grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles "Billie, I love you okay? I understand that, right now, it's a bit...Complicated but...- But I love you beyond everything. You don't need to overthink stuff...I won't be leaving that fine ass that soon!" She laughed adorably and looked at me with loving eyes "Yo, I'm just mushy and shit cause I'm pmsing, kay?" That explain a lot... "Hmm- I love you when you all mushy and shit" I pulled her up by the waist, so her back was pressed against my chest, I snuggled her neck as she giggled

"I'm so fucking lucky to have you, y/n"

I woke up and rolled ove to see Billie's soft sleeping face. I couldn't help but stare at her beauty. I kissed her forehead and went to do some breakfast. She won't wake up now and that's a fact, my classes are the first thing in the morning and Billie isn't exactly a morning person.
So I made a super fancy and romantic breakfast, even made a little note.

"good morning beautiful! I gotta go to class and made you some breakfast, hope u like it!

ps: movie night tonight?

        love u to the moon and back xx
-y/n"

Class were slow like always, not boring though, just slow...That's the good thing about college I guess, all your classes are made for your career path so nothing was that useless.

Billie🥴🤤
morning mammas

i love you so muchthank u for the breakfast xxand yES LETS HAVE A MOVIE NIGHT

i love you so much
thank u for the breakfast xx
and yES LETS HAVE A MOVIE NIGHT

(y/n)
glad u liked it xx
class is almost over btw
ill be home soon
love u x

I grinned like and idiot for the rest of the class.

~~~
"Ughh Toothless is too cute..." Billie groaned on my chest and I kissed the top of her head "You're cuter baby" I said in a funny voice making her laugh and gently punch me "Smooth huh?" She raised an eyebrow and yawned "Mhm, really really smooth, (Y/n)..." I frowned and pecked her lips "Okay, time to go to bed!" I stood up and she whinnied "You gonna sleep here tonight, right?" She nodded and I squealed in excitement. I love when we slept together, it reminds me of how lucky I am and how much I was in love with this neon green haired crackhead.
We went to bed and Billie fell asleep quickly, yet she slept with her hand softly gripping mine.
-------------
It was about 5:00AM when she started to toss and turn in her sleep, she mumble things and I couldn't understand much "Biwwie, is everything okay?" I whispered on her ear. It didn't helped, she continued to kick, and move "Billie!" I said louder this time. She sat up in a heartbeat and gasped for air "Holy shi- Jesus, is everything okay?" I sat beside her caressing her shoulder "Yeah, yeah...Fucking dream, dude..." Billie panted fixing her hair covered in sweat "Sure you alright? You sweaty as fuck" I giggled trying to make the situation a little bit lighter "What was the dream about?" I softly asked.
"I...Uh- I jumped off." She sighed and looked down at her hands "I jumped off Golden Bridge and nobody even cared..." She frowned and I hugged her tightly kissing her cheeks "Hey, hey, mammas...". Her expression became numb as she fixed her gaze on her fidgety fingers "It wasn't that bad...It was..." She sighed and tears filled her eyes.

"It was everything I wanted honestly"

----
a/n: lol see what i did there? :) btw sorry about being a piece of shit and not uploading i wasnt having any good ideas n shit