030

Of course I said yes. She spun me around and kissed me "Aren't you gonna see what I bought you?" She giggled pressing her forehead on mine. I nodded and she opened the box. It was a chain with cuffs pendants "Get it? Cause I...cuffed you!" Billie wiggled her brows "I thought a ring was too cliche and a chain was more like us..." I smiled at her. I love her. And I can't believe it's actually happening.
"I love you."
"I love you too." She spun me around kissing my neck putting the necklace on me.
We had dinner, laughed our ass off and after we were stuffed we headed back to the hotel.
"Should we start packing?" I asked placing my finger on my chin thoughtfully.
"We got time..." I heard Billie's raspy voice behind me making me jump slightly. I felt her warm hand grabbing my waist as she slowly spun me around kissing me passionately.

********************

"Billie! (Y/n)!" Finneas waved at us "Hey, guys!" Claudia greeted us with a hug "I missed you so much!" Billie whined on Fin's arms while I hugged Claudia "How was the trip?" I hugged Finneas "It was great!"
"Did she said yes?" Claudia whispered a bit to loud and Billie laughed kissing my cheek "Of course she said yes!" She teased slapping my butt gently yet hard.
"Are you guys hungry? We could buy some burritos on the way home" Finneas suggested helping us carry our luggage "Pleasee!"
We ate out food amd laughed telling them our stories about our trip. Though I was having a great time something was bugging me on the back of my head...

We arrived home and I sighed heavily "What's wrong baby?" Billie scooted over "I gotta call my mom..." She gave me a nod of approval and I dialed her number.
"Uhh...Hey, mom...
"(Y-Y/N)?!"
There was a pause, and I heard her sigh.
"I'm sorry." She broke down and all I could hear for the next minutes was sobs and hiccups.
A stubborn tear escaped my eyes, I quickly wiped it with the back of my hand. I didn't want to cry in front of Billie but it was too late. She snuggled me closer and kissed my temple lovingly.
"I'm- I'm sorry too." I broke down. I hugged Billie and let the tears fall on her shoulder soaking the fabric.
"I'm sorry I left you but...Please you have to understand that... Joe's jokes and comments about my sexuality...Hurted! Hurted so so bad!"
I sobbed.
"I know sweetheart... I'm sorry I didn't stopped him...I feel so guilty." I heard a sniff "Can we please meet?"

I wasn't expecting that. But I wanted it so bad.
It was set. We are going to have dinner together at her house. I wonder what will happen...

Billie squeezed my hand reassuringly and kissed me "Proud of you, mammas..." I kissed her again, I wished I could kiss her longer but her phone interrupted us.
"Hi. Mhm...Oh shit! Okay! Aight. Aight...Bye!"
Billie jumped on me and straddled my waist between her thighs "We gon' record the music video tomorrow!" She giggled hugging me tightly "It's gonna be so funn!" Her smile vanished "Do you still wanna do it? With all the stuff happening with your mom?"
It was adorable seeing her all worried like that.
"Of course."
I placed my hands on both of her cheeks pecking her lips again and again.

I knocked on the door squeezing Billie's hand "Fuck I'm so nervous..." She smiled "I'm here, okay? Everything will be fine." She kissed my knuckles and the door opened.
The place was huge, I was happy that my mom finally had the house she deserved. She looked...Not older but more mature? Her hair changed, she added suble highlights and I could spot some white hairs here and there, but the soft face and gentle eyes remained the same, though she added shimmery makeup and pink gloss. That was good, she was taking care of herself, I haven't seen her with makeup since I was a kid. She stopped prepping herself up when my dad left and it made me happy that her self esteem was back. She was glowing.
"Oh (Y/n)...You look beautiful." She gave me a bear hug that I missed so much. She smelled like home.
I let her go and we both wiped out tears.
"Billie?!" My mom's eyes grew "Honey, you grew so much!" She hugged my girlfriend as well and my heart just melted "Come in please!"
I immediately spot some toys scatered around and a big play mat with a blond little boy sat on it.
"Daniel...This is your sister!" The boy shyly hid behind his mom's legs eying us "Say hi, sweetheart!" The kid waved and I kneeled down "You remember me?" He shook his head and Billie kneeled down with me "I'm your big sister!" He smiled widely waddling in front of me "Swis!" I hugged him tightly and he pointed to Billie. He then proceeded to speak gibberish that my mom translated "This is (Y/n)...Friend?" We laughed loudly and I looked at Billie "Girlfriend.." I corrected "Gwilfwend!" Daniel jumped excidedly towards Bil and grabbed her hair "Mommyy! Gween hair!" Billie scrunched her face "Oh fu- Ouch! Okay, okay...Let go!" She giggled as the kid excidedly patted her colored hair.
Joe arrived making us stand up quickly.He looked different too, his hair was whiter and we could easily see bald spots over his head. He gained some weight making him look bigger and kinda scary.
I cleared me throat "Um...Hi" Billie grabbed my hand almost looking defensive of me.
He sighed and smiled warmly "It's good to see you guys again." He hugged us both, surprising the crap out of us.
"I really need to apologise to both of you. I was a dick...And there's no excuse to my behavior, but I'm really, really sorry." He sounded genuine, and he looked at his feet shamefully. It was kinda funny seeing a big, scary guy like him act so soft.
"We're good, don't worry. Let's have a fresh start, okay?" I hugged him and Billie smiled.

The dinner was great and turned out that Joe was so fucking funny. Danny came out of his shell and sounded so excited, he brought all of his toys for me and Billie to see, and we ended up playing a family hide and seek.
I hid with Billie in the bathtub and giggled "I'm so happy..."
She kissed my forehead "Me too, mammas. I love you"
"I love you mo-"

"Boo!" Daniel screamed.

*******
"It was great seeing you, girls." Joe said and my mom agreed.
"Thank for the dinner, it was great." Billie said hugging them goodbye as I did the same.
We said our goodbyes and went to Bil's car.