Her

They’re going to love you! I promise.

What a special girl you are. I promise I’ll take good care of you. Forever. I’ll be like your second mommy.

I’m right here. I’m right here for you. Forever. I promise.

Five days. You get five days to destroy the Cullens…..Thank you. I promise that I will not fail you.

Look, I’m going to do everything in my power to help you through this. I promise.

Six promises may seem so far from the number seventeen,

But the end is closer than you have seen,

Darkness has dominated your life for a while,

But the truth is in less than a mile

I woke up once again with sweat dripping down my face. Why must these nightmares wriggle their way into my life? Why can't I be normal? It's been a month and two days. Is it even possible to make eleven promises in that short amount of time, nonetheless, break them? It seemed impossible. But again, in my world, nothing is impossible. Even the things that we can't even imagine. I stumbled off my bed and walked into the bathroom, taking a long shower and walking out. An annoying knocking sound appeared and I muttered some unintelligent words. When the person failed to understand that I didn't want to be disturbed, I swung open the door and slapped her with all the force I could muster. It hurt my hand a little but I could tell that it hurt her face even more since cracks started to form on her cheeks.

"Ow! What was that for?" sassed Bella in her annoying voice.

"Being born." I hissed.

She growled in anger and soon, her entire body started racketing.

"Now say what you want to say or get out of my sight amateur." I hissed.

A crash downstairs snapped me out of my anger. I rushed downstairs and saw the Volturi fighting against an army of vampires. One pinned me by the neck as I choked. I wanted to call upon my children but I couldn't talk. Whoever was strangling me did their research. I flung around violently, trying to escape my enemy's grasp, to no avail. I tried to see who he or she was but he or she was wearing a mask. In fact, all of our attackers were. Probably to protect their identity.

"Who are you?!" I hissed.

"Someone you know." she smirked.

That voice. It was so familiar. Then it hit me. It was the voice that was haunting me since the beginning. It was the voice from my dreams.