How it All Started

I watched in silent horror as the two made out right in front of my eyes. My heart shattered into a million piecse right then and there. Tears threatened to spill but I wiped them away before they did. Alec continued to swallow her face and moan in pleasure. I growled and stalked towards him, slapping him hard across the face. He backed up from the impact and held his hand to his cheek.

"What the fuck Secret?" he asked.

"What the fuck? What the fuck?! I am your fucking girlfriend and I trusted you to go get two simple glasses of blood and I walk here, seeing you munch the face off Corin?! What the fuck to you Alec!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

"Look. I don't know what your deal is but my girlfriend is Corin. Why would I fall for a hybrid like you anyway? Are you sure you didn't dream about being my girlfriend?" he asked.

I opened my mouth but no words came out. I then shook my head and smiled at him with all the sadness in the world.

"Well then. I hope you have a happy life with Corin. I really thought you were different Alec. I really did. Turns out I was wrong. Just like every other time. What happened to me being you la tua candante? Your blood singer? Your one and only love? Clearly you make promises and never keep them! I swear Alec. I'm going to die from stress from you before I die of cancer!" I screamed.

"You're going to die either way. I don't see the difference." he muttered.

I just gaped at him.

"Excuse me? I'm just going to die either way?! What am I to you Alec? A friend? A slave? A wannabe?" I asked, my brain not even comprehending what was happening right now.

"You're just a hybrid." he said.

"Well then. I guess all those kisses and words of comfort were nothing. You're right. I am stupid. Stupid for falling for a jerk like you!" I yelled, turning around and slamming the door behind me. 

I quickly ran to my room and changed out of my dress, tossing on a pair of dark jeans and crop top. I tossed everything I had into a suitcase and took one last look at my room. I won't be coming back anytime soon. And that was how it all started.