He's Free, She's Not

At the end of my tale, I took a deep breathe.

"In conclusion, I believe that Ryan should be spared and given a place with the guard." I said.

"And what about Renesmee?" asked Aro.

"I don't care what you do to her. The worse, the better." I hissed, glaring at her.

She snarled at me and tried to lunge for me only to be held back by Demetri and Felix.

"What about you Alec? What do you think? Do you or do you not support your wife?" asked Caius.

"I support her. I always will." he said confidently.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. A few of the guards 'awed' at us.

"Very well. What do you think brothers?" asked Aro.

"I think that Ryan should be executed as well. Whether or not he was manipulated is irrelevant to what he has done. He nearly killed Secret!" exclaimed Caius.

I mentally rolled my eyes. Sometimes....

"I think that he should be pardoned. Secret and Alec seemed to provide enough evidence that he was clearly being controlled. Nothing was intentional." said Marcus.

I flashed him a grateful smile.

"It seems that I have to make the deciding vote." sighed Aro.

I looked at Ryan who was eyeing me, confusion filling his gaze.

"I declare that Ryan is pardoned...however....he will be under strict watch until I deem him worthy." said Aro.

"Thank you master." I smiled at him.

He returned the smile. Felix and Demetri released Ryan and tightened their grip on Renesmee.

"Ryan! Tell them to free me!" cried Renesmee, struggling against their grasp.

He only gave her a cold glare.

"You no longer control me." he hissed.

"Yes I do! I control everything and everyone!" she screamed, thrashing around.

"Shut it." I hissed.

She snarled at me.

"You shut up bitch." she growled.

Demetri back handed her. I gave him a small smile which he returned with a nod.

"Listen......sister.....at Volterra, in the Volturi castle....you are not queen. You are not in charge. The masters are. And every vampire in this room can do whatever they want with you. They can beat you, spank you, whip you, and even rape you if they want....though I don't know why they would want to bond with a vile creature like you. The baby would be an absolute nightmare. I don't even want to think about it." I shivered in disgust.

"You little bastard! I am your own blood! I am your twin! How could you do this to me?!" she screamed.

I lashed around and slapped her across the face so hard that it cracked.

"This is nothing compared to what you did to me! You ruined my chances of being loved by my family! Spreading lies about me! I never broke Bella's water! You did! You pathetic liar!" I screeched.

"NO! EVERYTHING IS YOUR-"

I didn't give her a chance to finish the sentence.

"Take her away!" I ordered, pointing at the door.

The Seventeen Promises They Made  (An Alec Volturi Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें