Paris, Here We Come!

I opened my eyes and smiled, rolling to my left, cuddling into the bare chest of my love.

"Good morning." he chuckled, kissing my forehead.

"Good morning." I smiled, looking up at his handsome face through my eyelashes.

"How did you sleep?" he asked, rubbing my back.

"I don't know how much I slept but wonderful." I smirked.

He chuckled and rolled on top of me, pinning my hand behind my back. I wriggled around but couldn't get out of his grasp. I pouted.

"That's not fair. You're stronger than me." I whined.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek, barely grazing over my lips.

"No...stop it! You're so mean!" I whined, squirming around.

He smirked and slowly started sucking on my neck. I wailed.

"You are so going to be the death of me Alec Volturi." I complained.

He laughed and released my hands. I rolled my head onto his stomach and looked up at those beautiful red eyes of his.

"Thank you Alec." I whispered.

"What for?" he asked, concern lacing his voice.

"Washing off the scent of those rogue vampires off me." I whispered, shuddering at the memory.

-flashback-

They ripped off my clothes and started molesting my breasts and private areas. I squirmed around, trying to get free of their grasps, to no avail. I screamed and screamed but no one heard me. It was pretty late at night. The leader thrusted into my entrance, the pain absolutely unbearable. I screamed even louder as he sped up, releasing his sperm into me. Tears covered my face and matted my hair as they left me on the corner of that dark alley, taking away something that I can't take back. My virginity.

-end of flashback-

"Hey baby girl, they won't ever touch you again. I promise. They have to go through me first." he said, hugging me close to his chest.

"Thank you Alec." I murmured, breathing in his scent.

I got off of the bed and tossed on a black dress with knee-high boots. I turned around and saw a naked Alec behind me.

"Are you not going to put on some clothes?" I asked, amusement coating my voice.

"I would but at the same time, I don't want to." he smirked.

I rolled my eyes playfully and threw him a black t-shirt.

"Get dressed." I said.

He reluctantly tossed on the t-shirt and a pair of dark jeans. We walked out of our room, his arm around my waist. Demetri and Felix walked by, smirking at us.

"Have fun last night?" asked Felix with that stupid grin on his face.

I raised an eyebrow.

"I have no idea what you are talking about Felix." I joked in a sassy tone.

Alec laughed and kissed me on the forehead.

"But to answer your question, we did." I smirked, walking away.

Felix and Demetri's booming laughter echoed off the walls as Alec and I walked towards the throne room. Two lower guards opened the doors for us and bowed as we walked through them. Aro and the other two masters turned towards us, smiling at us.

"Ah dear Alec and Secret, how nice of you to grace us with your presence." smiled Aro, walking down the pedestal towards us.

"Master Aro." we both said, bowing slightly.

"So how can I help you two?" he asked, clasping his hands together.

"I would like permission to take Secret to Paris master." said Alec.

I looked up at him in surprise.

"Why of course. You may leave immediately. You two may use the Volturi's private jet. You dont have to inform me when you leave." he smiled.

"Thank you master." we both said.

As we walked out of the throne room, I gave Alec an incredulous look.

"Paris? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked.

"Well we were quite busy earlier....if you know what I mean." smirked Alec.

I rolled my eyes.

"You know what I mean." I said stubbornly.

"I wanted it to be a surprise." he said.

"Surprise my ass." I growled playfully.