10. Log Date 7 15 2

We already jumped to number 6 in the Steven Universe rankings...From 229 to 21 to 6...Wtf...

Wtf

Peridot is staring out of the hole in the side of the barn, recording a log in her tape recorder.

"Log date 7 15 2..." Peridot calmly starts. " I can't believe I just did that! I disobeyed my orders and went against Yellow Diamond's wishes! I'm a traitorous clod! I never want to think about what I've done again!" Peridot says hysterically.  She rewinds her tape recorder.

"I'm a traitorous clod!" Peridot can be heard saying on the tape recorder.

Peridot snickers delightedly. "Yehahaha! And I called Yellow Diamond a clod right to her face!"

Suddenly devastated, Peridot drops to her knees, while Steven and Y/n watch.

Peridot whimpering and sweating profusely. "I called Yellow Diamond a clod... right to her face!"

"Uh, Peridot? Are you gonna be okay?" Steven asks.

"I'm a traitorous clod!" Peridot rewinds the tape. "-traitorous clod!" She rewinds it again. Before she turns to Steven and Y/n with a deranged smile ."No!"

"I believe her Mental stability is being tested." Y/n says to Steven with some concern for Peridot. 

"It's all gonna work out. You're with us now." Steven says.

Peridot clings onto Y/n  "You two don't understand! I'm protecting a planet I was once trying to destroy! I used to follow every order. Every rule. Now I'm a traitor. A rebel!" Her eyes turn into stars. "A Crystal Gemmmmmmm!" Peridot chuckles.

Peridot rewinds her tape recorder repeatedly the word "Clod being played over and over.

"Well... That tape recorder seems to be helping." Steven says. 

"No it's not! It's a chronicle of my descent into madness!" Peridot cries.

Peridot throws away her tape recorder, which hits Garnet in the face and she catches it. Garnet then approaches Peridot with her tape recorder.

"You dropped this." Garnet says.

Peridot crawls on the floor and hides behind Y/n's leg now. "Get it away from me. Give it to Steven; return madness to its source!" She curls up.

Garnet shrugs and hands the tape recorder to Steven.

"Are you sure you don't want it?" Steven asks Peridot.

Peridot is holding her face. "Whatever, it's yours now. Yours, not mine, not mine! Yours! Yours!"

Y/n crouches down and puts his hand on Peridot's shoulder. "Let's calm you down and find something to take your mind off things." Y/n picks Peridot up. Peridot surprisingly doesn't protest and clings to Y/n's shoulders and her legs wrap around Y/n's chest. "Garnet can you help me find something?" Y/n asks Garnet and she puts her thumb up in response.