12. Gem Drill

Okay so this is just a long shot but I want to throw it out there as I would love for it to happen. If you guys woulds like to draw fanart or something for this book I would gladly accept it. I would make a chapter and fill it with with all your drawings to show them off and in the case that someone makes something I absolutely love it could be used in the story even. For example a drawing of Y/n, A drawing of Black Diamond, Fusions between characters. Etc but like I say shot in the dark.

On where to send your art feel free to send it to my 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RossBhela16

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rossbhela25

Looking forward to seeing what you all create :D 

Y/n helps Steven up as the ground shakes and cracks. The chalkboard then falls on top of him, with the illustration reading "Cluster Emerges, Bye Bye Earth", and Steven screams in fright. Peridot is already standing atop a ladder leading into the cockpit of the drill.

"If you two are done just lying there, maybe it's about time that we stop the world from ending! Where are the others!?" Peridot cries.

Steven runs up to the ladder with Y/n behind him. "They're stuck on Mask Island. We have to drill without them!" Stevens says hurriedly.

"Ugh! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF TEAMWORK?! Okay, Steven, are you ready to drill down into the planet to depths never before reached by your species to stop the Cluster before it forms and save your world!?" Peridot asks him.

"I don't know!" Steven says unsure.

"Don't say that! Say "we'll do it together and it's gonna be great!"" Peridot cries.

"Peridot, We're gonna do it together and it's gonna be great!" Y/n says.

"LIAR!" Peridot calls back panicked. 

As the ground continues to shake more violently, Peridot, Y/n and Steven scamper into the drill's cockpit.

"Ready or not, we have a mission." Peridot says.

"Drill is ready for deployment it's now or never." Y/n says.

Peridot starts up the drill and it begins digging into the ground.

"Increasing speed!"

The drill then quickly dive into the ground, digging deeply as it traverses.

"Alright. Bracing for impact." Steven says.

"Steven you can relax for now." Y/n says.

"Huh?" Steven says.

"It's actually two more hours to the cluster." Peridot elaborates.

"Oh. Wish I'd brought some tunes." Steven says.

Peridot turns on some elevator music.

"Uh, thanks." Steven says.

Y/n, Steven and Peridot remain silent as the drill continues to dig further downwards. Steven's eyes are filled with anguish as he watches the layers of rock pass by. He shuts his eyes tightly, shakes his head and begins talking to Peridot as a distraction.

"It's kinda... freaky down here, huh?" Steven says.

 "Why's that?" Peridot asks.

"It's just dark, and cramped..." Steven says. Y/n put his hand on Steven's shoulder to reassure him.