71. I am my Monster

How it be right now 

A large thud shakes the ground and the entire city notices, including Peridot and Bismuth, who are cleaning up Little Homeworld. The citizens of the city in the streets look and see a giant Pink Kaiju Monster on the beach who roars loudly.  Lapis, Larimar, and Angel Aura Quartz can see the monster the beach from the Little Homeworld tower.

"What?" Lapis says shocked.

Bismuth, wearing her old suit of armor, Lapis and Peridot enter from the Warp Pad. "Reinforcements are-huh?"

The three are surprised to see the entire front wall of the house demolished. As they walk outside, they see Connie, Greg, and the Crystal Gems trying to reach out to the monster who is slowly walking around.

"Just calm down, son! Take deep breaths! Deep breaths!" Greg cries out.

"Yeah! Relax, Buddy!" Amethyst says but the monster's claw lands down near her, making her dive away." Oh!"

Turning, the monster roars loudly. Bismuth, Peridot, and Lapis all jump down to the beach.

"Let's hurry up and clobber that thing!" Peridot says.

"Stand down." Garnet says to her.

"What for?!" Peridot asks not understanding.

"Where's Steven?"" Lapis asks lookign around.

"That is Steven." Garnet replies.

Bismuth, Peridot, and Lapis eyes widen in shock. "WHAT?!"

Steven, now a gigantic pink monster bashes his head against the cliff of the temple, causing an avalanche of boulders to fall.

"RUN!" Garnet shouts and everyone runs away from the rocks as they crash down.

"He's not listening to us at all!" Amethsyt says.

"What happened to him? First, he says he's a shatterer, and then he's turned into...this thing!" Peral says worried. 

"We can change him back, can't we?" Connie asks.

Garnet starts looking down. "As long as he believes he's a monster, he'll stay one."

Roaring again, Steven begins to move towards Beach City.

"We gotta keep him away from the town!" Bismuth says.

"Connie, do what you can to protect the townspeople." Garnet says to her an Connie nods in agreement.

" Right!" She quickly climbs aboard Lion who dashes away towards the town.

"You three, draw him into the ocean and hold him there. Let's go guys." Garent commands she touches Amethyst and Pearl's shoulder to fuse into Alexandrite. Steven tries to climb over the lighthouse and towards Beach City, scaring townspeople away. Alexandrite jumps on him and covers his eyes. Steven begins to move and squirm around, bashing Alexandrite between him and the hill, forcing her to unfuse. Peridot moves her and Bismuth through the air with her powers and hit Steven, getting his attention.