Chapter 38

(A/N)

Sorry, everyone, this chapter was accidentally deleted because Author chan is a complete idiot.

I dragged my feet on the way to the dorm, the thought of Bakugo himself weighed in my mind. All I ever thought about these past few days was the time I got kidnapped by the League of Villains, and every time I thought about it all, my thoughts would rush to the kiss Bakugo gave me, and I still had a blush stuck on my face.

His soft lips on mine, our bodies pressed against each other... I held my head, trying to clear my thoughts and calm the heat on my face as I rounded a hedge and caught sight of the class crowded outside in front of the dorms, Aizawa speaking to everyone at the front.

The familiar spiky blond hair was on one end of the crowd, and I joined the other side of the group to avoid him as best I could. I couldn't face him right now, as I knew my feelings would burst and go haywire if he even looked at me.

Well, they did just that as I felt his burning stare through Aizawas entire speech on the dorm and something about our provisional licences. It felt similar to the time I was in the restaurant with Deku, but this time it was more passionate, needier.

Thankfully, it vanished once Aizawa led us inside the dorm. I got myself distracted by the large dorm, which looked more luxurious than I expected, with a cozy interior and a whole courtyard for everyone to use. I practically drooled over what training regiments I could perform with all that space.

He dismissed us with a command, telling us to set our rooms up to our liking as all of our stuff should already be in our rooms. I did just that as shut the door behind me, a small smile stretched on my face as I examined the room.

The room was cozy, yet spacious. I liked it. Boxes were stacked against the wall, and I opened almost all of them and began fooling around with the clothing and all the other random stuff I owned.

A particular box stood out and I peered inside to see all my hero merchandise was in there, from action figures to posters to CD's that had my favourite hero moments, it was all in there. I hesitated, and ran a finger along the edge of the box, debating on whether or not I should hang and display all of it, or tuck it away in the closet.

I tucked it away.

Putting my hands on my knees I glanced at my room and sighed. I created a bigger mess than it already was with clothes and objects scattered everywhere. I shrugged it off and came out of my room, immediately coming face to face with Mina, a huge grin on her pink face.

"Hey (Y/N), wanna compete with the boys in a room presentation competition?" She asked, the rest of the girls behind her with eager eyes. I couldn't answer because she didn't need an answer and grabbed my arm, dragging me to the seating room where everyone else was. I felt my soul float out of my body as my room and the mess it contained flashed before my eyes.

I stood at the back of the group, my eye twitching and goosebumps crawled on my skin. I jumped when a finger tapped my shoulder, and I glanced over to see Bakugo reaching out and grabbing me by my wrist, leading me to what I assume was his room. He shoved me inside and closed the door, then turned around and leaned against it with his arms crossed.

"So are we going to talk or not?" He said cooly. I kept my hands busy and played with the hem of my shirt.

"Ta-talk about what?" I stuttered, my eyes wide.

He growled and tensed his shoulders. "Don't play dumb! Do you like me or not?!"

The kiss

I almost squealed but contained my emotions by trying to make myself as small as possible. Since I didn't speak, he spoke first. "Look, I'm gonna get straight to the point and get all this shit off my chest... goddammit, save the weird looks for later!" I gulped and averted my eyes.

"I like you if that wasn't obvious already. And that kiss... it was more than a little thank you. It was a thank you for sticking by me, for cheering me on, and even though I say a lot of mean things you're still there."

He gritted his teeth and dragged a hand down his face, clearly not wanting to do this. I didn't either but listened as he continued. "Because you're Quirkless like Deku, I thought that would tick me off, but it doesn't. Hell, I think that makes you more attractive." He huffed with a smile and walked over to me and sat beside me, forcing me to make eye contact with him.

"So, do you like me back?" My heart skipped a beat. The shadows of his hair cast over his eyes, making them glow red.

I thought about it. Bakugo was a cool guy, and I had to admit, I did feel an attraction towards him. Heck, he really helped me in some ways, like that time I came out Quirkless in front of everyone he helped me do that- not in the best way of course, but he helped me overcome that fear. And all those times he's protected me and watched over me...

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I think I like you too, Bakugo." Relief washed in his eyes, and he gave me a quick peck on the lips. It was short but left an electric feeling on my lips and a yearning for more.

"We need to talk about something else." I slowly nodded, wondering what he possibly had to say. "When we both got kidnapped, two of the villain bastards had said they met you before. Look, you have to tell me shit like this, you can't leave me in the dark- hell if you can't tell me at least tell half and half or Deku at the least. You're important to me (Y/N), and I don't want anyone hurting you. I assume they wanted you to join the damn League?" I nodded again, my heart sinking when I heard him sigh with a troubled look on his face.

"But from now on, you're going to tell me about everything that happened to you. Got it?" My chest swelled with affection as I realized he genuinely cared about me. My eyes grew soft, and I shifted closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. "Thank you, Bakugo.

He slid an arm around my back and rested his head on mine. "I love you, (Y/N)."