Chapter 51

It all started off with some unexpected alarm that rang throughout the dorm, urging everyone to get into the bedrooms. I was relaxing at the kitchen counter reading manga with a coffee when it happened, and I almost burned myself when it startled me.

The automatic voice then told everyone to get into their bedrooms in 30 seconds. I had no time to question anything and ended up with the stream of my anxious classmates down the halls. I caught sight of my room and squished in between my classmates to the door where I felt others somehow bump and press themselves against me.

We all ended up rolling into a human ball and crashed on my bedroom floor. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my head from the impact.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR YA HALF AND HALF BASTARD?! I'LL KILL YOU!"

'Ah, Bakugo... BAKUGO?!'

Bakugo, Todoroki and Deku sat on the floor with me, looking just as confused about this whole situation as I was. The door swung shut, preventing anyone else from coming in. It was as if the gods of fate specifically wanted these three people to end up in my room.

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything. I think Midoriya pushed me." Todoroki responded, crossing his arms and legs.

"N-no! That was by accident, I swear! I tripped over something because I was in a rush and I think I bumped into Todoroki and then Todoroki bumped into Bakugo and-"

Bakugo harshly cut him off. "We get it, Deku! Just shut up!"

Meanwhile, I was sweating bullets as the room suddenly became and oven for some reason. "Oi, (Y/N)-" The blond was cut off by a loud buzz, and we all turned our heads to the entrance where a bolted metal door suddenly slammed down.

I scurried to it and examined it, stepping back when another buzz sounded and a small red light appeared at the top corner. Things were just getting even more confusing.

I lifted my eyes when an automated voice started playing from somewhere. "Please remain calm. This is not a drill. A threat has been identified in close proximity to this dorm. Please obey the rules until further instructions." The voice continued to repeat itself, and I rendered the idea to bang on the door useless.

"What is going on?!" Deku squeaked, bringing his knees to his chest as he stared at the door.

"I'm not sure. I assume this has something to do with that new villain- Keres. They probably took extra security measures in the rooms, which is why there's that strange door. I wouldn't be surprised if there were bars on the windows." Todoroki spoke his analysis and took in his surroundings, probably checking to see whether his guess was right or not.

Bakugo turned his head away and scoffed. "Yeah, okay bastard. You talked enough, so shut the hell up."

"Guys, let's-let's not fight right now.

Simultaneously, all three of them turned their heads to me. I froze for a solid minute, about to say something before Bakugo spoke.

"I fucking knew it."

He made eye contact with the other two before looking at me. "Kacchan? What do you know?"

Bakugo slumped against the wall with closed eyes. "I should have known earlier that you two like her too."

My stomach felt like it was rolling around and my head started to spin. I knew the day where all four of us had to talk would come, but I didn't know it would be like this, where we're in lockdown and there's a potential threat outside of the dorms.

"...Now that you mention it, I didn't realize that you two also had feelings for (Y/N)." Todoroki added, squinting at them both.

I started panicking and stuttered over my next words. "Is-is it really okay to talk about this right now? I-I mean, we're in the middle of a lockdown."