Authors Note

oh boy...

There's a lot that I want to say, but I'm gonna try to make this as short as possible. For starters, I want to make it clear that I absolutely DESPISE this book. It is my first one, and there are so many things that I can improve on such as plot, characters, and a hecking lot of other things.

Let me also make it clear that I had NO plot in mind while writing until I got to... chapter 27? That's when I had the idea of killing off the three love interests and turning MC into a villain.

The ending is something I also want to talk about, and I just want to let you all know that all chapters were written in less than an hour, I didn't proof read them like I normally would, and they were completely rushed.

Which I'm sure it's leaving a lot of people confused so let me clear it up: Bakugo, Todoroki and Deku die off, leaving MC alone and thus causing her to drive to an insane-like state and join the villains.

Honestly, I liked the idea of this book, but not the way it was presented. I personally liked the idea of killing them off and turning MC into a villain, but it could have been written so much better.

In any case, after I publish this I am going to take a month off from Wattpad before I get started on my other books, so stay tuned (after a month) for that!

Speaking of my books I have two that I do want to publish- both which were thought and planned out carefully- right when I finish up five chapters of each. I will post an announcement when that happens. (Hi future author here: I never finished 5 parts of each book lol I only published three. Motivation has packed it bags and went out the door.)

To summarize this note up, I just want to thank you all so very much for reading. It's been a cringy, suffer worthy, and terrible book but this did help me become a better writer, so I guess it turned out alright in the end!

Before you leave, take a look at the memes I made!

Thus, concluding the journey of 'Heartbeat'.

(Hi yes another note from future author here! Pls pls pls take a look at my other books. I'm putting my best effort into them, and I think they're very, very interesting. Ok thanks ily all)