"Dear Diary"

18/01/2010
Hi,
   I'm Park Y/N, a girl of 13yrs old.
You know, I've a cute bunny right! Though his name is Jeon jungkook ,I prefer to call him "bunny" as he totally looks like one !! Hehe ..cute name right?
       He's our neighbour but I don't think so!!As he always clings to my house as his own .Our families have been friends always as our fathers work in the same company. They shifted here in Busan when he was of five I guess.I still remember his bunny smile disappearing his upper lip in the most adorable way that he showed when we first met.
   Anyway, my bunny is growing so rapidly before my eyes! Today he won 1st prize in the school singing competition.Not a surprise though,he's always been the golden kid both in studies & co-curricular activities. I'm so happy for my bunny that...

     "Noona,what are you writing on that book?" Here comes my Bunny jumping like a 4yrs old kid. Oh,he is of 11now...yeah ,you guessed right ,he is two yrs younger than me!!
    "Nothing baby !Where is your trophy? You didn't show me yet!" I pouted.
    "Oh,eomma said that I'd break it.So she kept it safe on the almira." Kookie mumbled.
    "It's ok  bunny,are you hungry? Let's have some banana milk." I offered his favorite drink to lighten up his mood.
     "Yeeeee...!!" Here goes again my super excited bunny.

After we had our dinner,kookie whined to sleep with me.It's been his habit to sleep cuddling me whenever he doesn't feel like going home.
As we both were about to sleep in my bed cuddling each other my bunny suddenly spoke up-"Noona, you know I've made a new friend at school.She is too pretty just like a snow white!" I could see his adorable eye smile while he was talking.

  "Really!! Waaahh,I must meet her then! Is she prettier than me?" I acted to look upset.
   "No,noona,you're the prettiest!" Here goes the biggest lier.
   "Haha,no need to lie.Now sleep,we've school tomorrow." I flicked his head gently. After some time jungkook fell asleep but for the very first time in my life sleep betrayed me! Why couldn't I sleep!!

Next Day-
At school-
I wait everyday for kookie after school to walk home together as we both go to the same school but obviously in different classes!!
   As a routine, I'm waiting for my bunny to come running to me & demand for some icecream.
  But at my biggest surprise, I found kookie sharing his icecream with a cute girl of his age.He doesn't share icecream with anyone, not even me!!
I shrugged my thoughts & called kookie.He didn't notice at the 1st time,at the 2nd time fortunately he noticed & bade the girl bye with a kiss on her cheek. "Kids nowadays, aishh!" I sighed.

  "I'm sorry noona,I forgot that you're waiting."
  "It's ok,let's go." I replied emotionlessly.
He nodded & wrapped his hand around mine.We walked home.

At home-
7.10pm.
Dear diary,
  "Is she really prettier than me?" Dose kookie lik-
"Y/N" mom shouted from the living room.
"Yes,eomma."
"Let kookie sleep with you tonight, his parents are visiting his sick grandpa in Japan" mom shouted again from there.
"Okay!" I sighed.

After dinner,kookie & I hopped on my bed.As always he hugged me like a pillow.
He was smiling stupidly as if he wanted to tell so many things but hesitated.
  "Spill it" I flicked on his forehead.
  "Noona, you know Irish!" He asked excitedly.
  "That pretty friend of yours?" I asked.
"Y-yae,she's very kind.She has a cool car.She said she'd give me ride everyday after school so that I don't have to walk home ." he stated nervously.
"So,you want me to not wait for you after school anymore?" I asked looking into his eyes.
"No,noona...you can also come with me.she said we both can ride with her." He replied not knowing the fact that I was burning inside.
"No,I'm fine.I won't wait from tomorrow then." I kept it low as I was not feeling good about my the fact that bunny isn't walking home with me anymore.
He kept quite & hugged me tight to doze off.

A/N:I'm just a beginner in writing. English isn't my first language so hope that you guys consider my mistakes.I'm putting my fantasies in this story .So if you're reading this I wanna tell you that trust me plzz.I'll try my level best to give you a good content.. Thank you.