Chapter 24 Season 2

Flashback...

Alexander's POV

I searched for Berenice after I returned from the meeting with her brothers. She was nowhere to be found. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I told her not to go anywhere without me but she didn't listen.

I called her out multiple times but I got no response. Ryder and his mate came running down the stairs when they heard me yelling for Berenice.

"What happened Alex? Where is Berry?" Ryder asked, his eyes wide in panic. He never saw me this disturbed, ever.

I didn't answer him. Something is wrong. I can feel it.

I closed my eyes and focused on Berry's scent. She is marked, I'll be able to find out where she is.

I can feel her emotions. She is scared, very scared. I need to get to her fast, she is in grave danger.

"She's at the pack border." I said and ran out of the house without anyone in lightning speed.

I will lock her up once I find her. She'll never be able to defy me again. I told her not to leave but no, she goes out and now puts herself in danger.

If even a hair on her head is harmed, I am going to destroy this entire world. No one tries to harm my mate and gets away with it.

I reached the borders and the sight in front of me stuns me for a moment.

That disgusting creature had my mate up by her throat, her entire body turned blue. I could see ice on her hair. The creature was freezing her to death.

Fury

Uncontrollable fury

That's what I felt.

I let roared out loud and charged towards the creature in full speed. I transformed into my Lycan in mid-air and gripped it by its throat. My mate fell down on the ground.

I had only one thing in my mind, to end this creature in the most painful way.

I squeezed its throat and could hear the sound of bones cracking. I loosened my hold before I could squeeze the life out of it. It did not have any strength left to use its magic on me. I buried my claws on his abdomen and ripped him apart bit by bit, piece by piece.

I could see him thrashing from pain, I could not hear anything as my mind was clouded with blood lust.

There was only one thing on my mind.

Kill

Kill

Kill

I will not leave any of them, I will finish them!

As soon as I tore that creature apart, a swarm of similar ones appeared out of thin air. I charged towards them and got hold of two of them. The others surrounded me. I finished the two in my hold by biting their head off from their bodies.

They turned into ash as I ripped them.

No remains left.

I threw away every one of them, who were clinging on my body and they all met the same fate.

I ended every single one present there.

I was heaving with anger. How dare they touch my mate? HOW DARE THEY?

* * *

Charlie's POV

As soon as the Alpha King ran out of the pack house, we ran after him. It was hard for me to keep up as I can't match their speed. Ryder noticed this so, he picked me up and carried me to the borders.