Chapter 37- Season 2

Alexander's meeting room

Kenneth Knight, Matthew Knight, Alexander Knight and Ryder Black. The most renowned and powerful royal men gathered inside the office.

It was time to take action against the dark force that were lurking in a corner waiting to attack at any given moment.

"I think we need to discuss the things mentioned in the green file." Alexander stated.

"Yes, I have a lot of explaining to do." His father said.

"Yeah. We need to know everything. You have dealt with these creatures before. It could be of great help." Ryder says. He was bothered after reading the contents of the green file. He didn't know why his best friend hid things from him.

"These demons are from the other dimensions. The most powerful ones. They are the source of dark magic. After every 200 years, during the full moon, the portal to their dimension is forcefully opened.

That is the only night when the force of nature is weak and can be manipulated to open the portal that should never be opened. Every time they enter our land, they bring destruction with them.

Time and time again, our people have sacrificed their lives to save our kind. We are not the only creatures in existence. There are many dimensions that separates all the kinds, so that we can live a peaceful life.

We have been their target from many centuries. No one knows what happened in the other dimensions. It maybe possible that we are their first target.

They want to rule over our kind. The demons became inactive after Alexander was born and the prophecy revealed itself.

Everyone thought that Alexander's life will be in danger. But there were no attacks from their side. We raised Alexander without any threat.

100 years before Alexander's birth, the greatest war in the history of our kind took place. These demons are very powerful themselves and they gathered their followers from every other dimension.

The collateral damage was irreparable. We lost millions of people. That was the darkest of times.

Those demons are shape shifters. You never know the person standing in front of you is your friend or foe. Many of our people betrayed us, surrendered to those demons, revealing our war strategy to them.

We lost almost everything. Even my parents died in that war. I was also badly injured. Matthew barely survived.

The portal remains open for one year. They always attacked with full force after breaks of one month.

The war ended but the scars never faded.

We accepted our fate. We knew we will die but not without a fight. We were ready to be martyrs for our people.

But the demons rushed back after the span of 1 year as the portal was closing up."

Alexander and Ryder were stunned when they heard what the former Alpha king had to say. They could never imagine him on the losing side of a battle. They now realized how big of a danger those creature or demons are.

Matthew stood silently beside his cousin, reliving the horrible past.

"So, we don't know any weakness of those demons? They can't be defeated?" Ryder asked agitated.

"No, we don't know their weakness. They cannot be captured. If you try to touch them all you will get is thin air. Only they can touch you.

We were able to tame them down because of Fatmagul and her followers. But only for a limited time. She made some potions that took three months to be prepared in which we dipped our weapons. They were able to pierce through those Demons.