Chapter 47- Season 2

Berenice's pov

I ordered the maids to prepare waffles for Sara as she cried for them for one hour straight.

Yes, one hour.

Adam almost lost his self-control when he saw his mate in tears after he returned from the meeting with my mate and Ryder.

Even I was scared. I thought something happened to the baby. After pampering her for an hour she told us about her craving for waffles. The look on Adam's face was comical and I tried hard not to burst into laughter.

So, here I am in the kitchen, waiting for the maids to prepare some. I don't know how to make them and I don't think Charlie will come to kitchen today after what happened a few hours back. Ryder is on edge and he wouldn't let anyone near Charlie. He even locked his room with Charlie inside when he had to leave for the meeting.

I am worried for Sasha too. The way she described the recent happenings with her mate, I came to the conclusion that Maxin is under the influence of the demons. The did to him whatever they did to my mate.

I cannot call her here because she will feel uncomfortable between all these Lycans.

"The waffles are done, Luna." The maid prepared the plate and passed it to me.

"Thank you." I said and left for Sara's room.

Adam was walking towards me and he face lit up when he saw the plate of waffles in my hand.

"Thank God, hurry or else Sara will kill me and eat me." I rolled my eyes but hurried to her room.

"Waffles!" Sara screamed and snatched them away from my hand, stuffing them in her mouth.

"Umm, eat slowly, Sara. They aren't running anywhere." Adam said softly and made her sit on the bed.

"You're the best Luna ever, Berry." She said with her mouth full of food. I chuckled at her.

"Thank you, Sara." I replied.

Adam was looking at her so much love and admiration, it melted my heart. He pecked her hair and kept looking at her with a small smile on his face.

"Saraya, we need to talk-" Savannah and Grace walked in and stopped mid-sentence when they looked at Sara or more like at her bulging stomach.

Oh no, this is not good.

"What are you two doing here?" I stood in front of them, blocking Sara from their vision and growled at them. Adam stood next to me with anger in his eyes.

"Saraya is pregnant." Savannah whispered, shock evident in her voice.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Grace asked us totally shocked.

"Oh My God, congratulations!" Savannah squealed.

"Hey, shh." Adam put his hand over Savannah's mouth and I hurriedly closed the door that we forgot to do earlier.

"You will not tell anyone about Sara's pregnancy. We don't want this news to get out until the danger is lurking over us. You can do that, yes?" Adam said and removed his hand from Savannah's mouth when she nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay, we will not tell anyone." Grace also agrees.

Well, they have no choice. They have to comply with what we say.

Savannah smiles and hugs Sara who returns the hug happily.

"I am so happy for you." she said smiling brightly and pecked Sara's forehead. I was surprised at Savannah's reaction. She looked genuinely happy. she really cares about her family. I think it's only Charlie she doesn't like because of Ryder and her romantic past.