Chapter 32- Season 2

Berenice's pov

"We have to go down." My mate said, his mouth firmly pressed against his mating mark that adorns my neck, making me breathless.

I squirmed on his lap. He had no intention of letting me go.

"M-Mate" I moaned. He growled against my mark sending shivers down my body.

"Berenice." He whispered my name in his deep voice and started sucking on my mark, making me lose my sanity.

"Mate, p-please." I moaned out loud.

He removed his face from my neck and cupped my cheek looking straight in to my eyes. His eyes turned midnight blue, hypnotizing me.

His other hand crept under my mid length dress, traveling up my thigh, feeling every inch of my skin.

His hand reached my back and held me close towards him, my whole-body shivering because of the intimacy it is sharing with my mate. I could feel myself getting aroused.

"You smell great." My mate whispered while nuzzling his nose to my cheek and nipped at my cheekbone. He pulled away and looked at me intensely.

My lips were parted as I struggled to breathe, anticipating my mate's next move.

I wanted him to kiss me and claim me. I wanted to be his completely.

He leaned towards my and slowly and gradually, our lips connected.

I closed my eyes as fireworks exploded, our lips danced together to a rhythm that only our hearts could hear.

He sucked my lips as if there is no tomorrow. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed myself as close to him as possible. His other hand also wrapped around my waist.

It looked like the time stopped and only my mate and I exist, living this beautiful moment.

He put a little pressure at my lips as if telling me to part them and I did just that.

I moved my lips according to his and kissed him back. His kiss turned slow, wanting to savour every single moment of it. He slowly slipped his tongue inside my mouth making my eyes open in shock.

His tongue started exploring my mouth, tasting every single inch of it, making my eyes roll back in pleasure as a moan got stuck in my throat.

The only sound coming from the room was of us kissing, our heavy breaths, my mate's grunts and my desperate moans.

Our lips parted for a brief moment to breathe some air and my mate slammed his lips on mine again, the kiss turning aggressive as seconds pass by.

This was the best moment of my life. I felt like I was on cloud nine. My mate took my first kiss. He made me experience this heavenly feeling that I never wanted to end.

I whimpered when I had trouble breathing. My mate pulled away from the kiss and I wanted to whine at the loss but I controlled myself.

He continued to kiss my cheekbone and placed a final kiss on my forehead. We were both breathing heavily. He looked at me with so much love I wanted to cry. He caressed my cheekbones and placed a peck on my lips again.

"Thank you for giving me your first kiss." He said smiling brightly. I blushed at his statement and hid my face on his chest. He chuckled at my reaction and got up from the bed taking me in his arms.

He put me down slowly and pecked my forehead.

"Go change." He said in a teasing tone. My face turned red with embarrassment. I ran inside the bathroom to change my sneakers as I heard my mate laughing at my state.