Chapter 7

And the day of sport's fest finally arrived~~

However,  the class was now in disaster.

Mae-sama who is supposed to be Maxwell-sama's partner in Three legged race had a swollen foot that she cannot compete.

But no girls in my class would want to present  since they are all afraid to get dirty,  sweaty and such.

OI! kids,  you guys are being tooooo~

Tsk tsk.

"Ara? Should I go? "

Everyone in the class fell silent and all glanced to me.

I raised my brows and smiled.

"Bettina-sama!? "

Rosé asked in surprise

"My~ did I just heard it right?! "

Lizzy asked and acted as if she's about to faint.

Oi,  you're overreacting.

"Hmm?  How about it? "

I asked once again.  But none of them cane forward to respond.

Feeling slightly impatient, I walked closer to Maxwell-sama and took the costumes Mae-sama supposed to wear.

"My~ Lovely. Such cute costume would go to waste if can't be used hmm~"

Maxwell-sama,  who after that incident, gain a little confidence answered me.

"Is it really okay Reinhart-san? "

I nodded.

"Of course~ How about you Maxwell-sama?  Will you feel uncomfortable?"

"Ah!  No way.  With Reinhart-san, I'm feeling relieve about the race"

No matter how much nagging, the 3 girls wasn't able to make me change my mind anymore and could only shake their heads.

However, no matter how against they are,  they still went with me and helped me with costumes.

"Ah,  my heart hurts seeing Bettina-sama in such clothing~"

Rosé claimed clutching her heart.

I only smiled and tapped her shoulders.

They were too good on dressing me up that the moment I went out from the room in full costume,  a girl suddenly screamed.

And as a result,  my girls gave them deathly glares.

"Such impudence~"

I am now clad in a white dress with read stains ansd stuff to make me look like sadako.

While Maxwell-sama on the other hand was wearing a clown costume like the one in a movie called IT. 

Since everyone are kids here,  they easily got scared by our appearance.

The race ended with us being on the 2nd place.

It was kind of hard for Maxwell-sama to run because of the costume.

I could say we picked a rather unique theme for the sport's fest since almost all of the classes picked disney characters and characters kid usually loved.

"It's surprisingly suit you huh? "

I was on my way to the locker room to change but paused halfway going there when a voice rang in my back.

I turned to see who it was and I almost fell in horror.

This one is the real horror here,  the real deal.