Chapter 87

I am in the verge of crying while Lomiere-sama was smirking, somehow looked amazed by my appearance right now.

The me he is seeing right now is a total opposite of what I actually showed at school.

Thinking about it, I wanna cry and just ran away to escape from this but knowing Lomiere-sama, I know he would not let me off this time.

Ahh.

To think I just give him an alas.

Huhu.

Damn bird brain.

"I was passing by when I saw a familar figure playing here. And it turns out I was, indeed right. Idiot~"

Ugh.

Can't you stop calling me idiot already?

I know I'm an idiot okay!

Stop adding salt to my wounded pride dammit.

Tsk.

"Well.. "

Without knowing what to say, I hid the board behind me even more trying to avaoid his scrutinizing gaze.

←_←

→_→

"What? Got tongue tied? Hee.. Relax idiot~ It's just me"

He said laughing.

That's the point bird brain!!

That.is.the.whole.fckn.point!!!!!

Of all the peole, you would be the last one whom I don't want to, to know this hobby of mine!

You get it huh?

Arrgghhh

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"My~ what to do. To show such unsightly side of me. This is embarrassing ne~"

However, no matter how pathetic I look like right now, I cannot let this bird brain in front of me win. I'm still Bettina, after all. And acting is my forte fufu.

"Yeah? "

He asked sarcastically while obviously trying to hold his laughter back.

Laugh if you want!

Damn it.

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮

"Y..yeah ha.ha."

I swallowed my saliva forcing to look calm but damn this bird brain's scrutinizing gazes!

Can't he just leave and pretend he saw nothing?!

I would thank him from the bottom of my heart and will swear to gods I wouldn't forget it for my next 10 lives!

Ahhhhhh

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д')ノ︵ ┻━┻

I wanna go homeeeee..

Okaaasaaamaaaaaaa huhu..

"Ah! Speaking of which, I just remembered someone saying that skating is such an unladylike thing to do heeeeh"

∑( ̄□ ̄;)

Ugh.

Oi.

Stap.

Staappp.

"If I remembered it correctly, it was named Bettina, right? "

He said grinning.

(╥_╥)