Chapter 71

And so the Cultural fest finally is here and the event I've chosen this year was the usual Classroom café but this time,  it isn't in a maid theme anymore,  instead,  the class voted for a Mafia settings.  Basically,  the servers of the café would all wear masks.  And as for the ambience of the café,  it would be in a luxurious yet dimmed set up.  Thinking how cool it would be for a theme,  the class dealt with the thing pretty smoothly. 

There will be a total of 4 girls and 4 boys to serve the customers, and by how the claas decided that was by voting.  And as expected,  Steffan-sama was among those servers as well as O'Brein-sama.  I,  on the other hand,  was also chosen but my role was the Mafia Boss. I only will serve the VIPs.

Oi.

Aren't you guys insulting me or complementing me?

What Mafia Boss?!

Do I look like that Bad?! 

Oi.

-_-#

As much as I wanted to object,  the kids are already having the time of their lives deciding and assigning people for different tasks.  Since I don't want to break their fantasies,  I choose to sit aside and shut my mouth up. 

"Well~ What are your orders,  Boss"

-_-#

My vein almost literally popped when O'Brein-sama spoke beside me wearing his undying annoying smirk. 

Please.

Someone.

Stop me.

Stop me from wiping that smirk off of his face.

Damnit!

"My~ You're to taking it seriously O'Brein-sama. "

"It does suit you,  you see~" He said abd winked afterwards. 

Ugh.

Can I punch him?

Instead of bickering with him and give myself a headache,  I let him say and think what he wants.  It's not like it's gonna make my stomach hurt right?

The preparations for the café finally began while the servers are fitting their clothes,  and so Am I. 

While trying my clothes on,  I can't help but clicked my tongue upon remembering the ridiculous gossip I heard earlier on my way here. 

Kids in school,  in middle school section to be exact had been gossiping about me being a mafia boss.  Saying the role suited me really well and I don't have to act like a boss anymore since it's already my natural attitude.

Damn kids.

When did I ever do that?!

Ah mouh~

And speaking of,  just what on earth is with people nowadays anyway?  Kids are weirdly clumsy that some of them often bump unto me. But whenever I try to apologize or even before I could say a word,  they would ran away just as quick as possible.

Really now?

But what made me curious the most is that, Emily and her gang has been going around lately.  As for what are they planning to this time,  I don't have an idea at all.  But there's this certain issue that's been going on lately. I don't know if it's related to them,  but I do hope it isn't because I've been getting this feeling that whenever Emily and her gang got involved on something, I as well,  indirectly is involved.

That thing that's going on lately was the series of bullying that's been going around.  It's not that serious type of bullying but it's enough to pricked my curiosity. Like why isn't the school making any moves against it yet? 

Ah mouh~

Am I supposed to think about that too?

You've got your hands full already Bettina,  stop poking your nose to other people's business. 

Tss.

Thinking about time I got bumped by a student and that damn Lomiere made fun of me, I can feel my lips twitching.

Tch.

*****

It's the 2nd day of the Culture fest as well as the last day and this will be the day that our Mafia Café will open.  Looking at the far corner,  I can see Steffan-sama wearing an all black suit and a gold mask that covers half of her face.  Only his jaws and lips can be seen. I don't know why but his soothing demeanor is still there but he looks like a dandy young master of a wealthy family that can make your heart skip a beat.  His gentle movements and warm smile is too mesmerizing that can make one jaw's fell. 

Okay.

Enough with that.

Ah mouh~

My eyes landed on a particular figure at the other side wearing his womanizing smile.  His eyes which can be seen through the silver mask he's wearing was like a jewel that shines in the middle of the crowd. While his lips curving upwards was too bewitching that can make you feel suffocated upon looking at it. But you can't help getting lost with those smiles. 

I sighed.

This is unfair.

Too unfair!!

Why are they so beautiful?!

Why!

I wanna be like that too!!

I wanna be femme fatale!

Ahh mouh~

Shoving my crazy thoughts away,  I fixed myself and looked at my appearance through the mirror.  Today,  I am wearing a crimson red dress paired with an elegant gold mask.  The dress was crimson red which highlights my fair and white skin.  In between the mask's holes,  my eyes can be seen but due to the make up,  I looked rather mature and sophisticated. My lips were red too and my hair was tied in a ponytail. 

I curved my lips into an intimidating grin trying to imitate those characters I've seen in past life. 

Woah.

I'm surprised!

Of course not!

I was designed a villainess and obviously my demeanor should also be like of those villains.

Pulling this of f is just a piece of cake.

Damn!

You happy now kids?!

Tss.

*********

Author's: Been so busy these days so I apologize for this late and short update guys. 

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ