Chapter 84

Lomiere-sama brought me to my usual sitting spot and gently pushed me to sit and for some reason, I couldn't think of anything to say at the moment.

He took his bag off as he sat in front of me.

The snacks were served a moment later and he was busy mixing his coffee.

On the other hand,  I was left stupefied trying to figure out what's been running inside this ticking time bomb's bird brain.

"Well~"

I tried to break the silence and get his attention.

A little later,  Lomiere-sama stopped what he's currently doing as he took his bag and rummaged it as if he was looking for something.

I silently watched him waiting for his answer and what he's going to do.

Lomiere-sama took a golden enveloped and laid it in front of me.

The enveloped was glittering and an emblem was attatched to it.

The House Lomiere's emblem.

I confusedly looked at Lomiere-sama not daring to touch the envelope.

"This is? "

I asked.

He looked at me coldly and answered.

"Remember what I told you before? "

He asked. I frowned and asked "Which one? "

Well.

For all the things you told me before,  how on earth would I be able to find out which one of those?

Are you an idiot?

Damn bird brain tsk.

"The great man's birthday banquet"

My face went form 'huh' to 'oh'

"Oh my~ I nearly forgot.  However,  isn't it a little early for this? "

I mean dude.

That would be months from now!

Aren't you too excited?!

Fine.

Your great man's birthday banquet will be,  for sure,  a grand event but what's with this?

"I know right. But this guy over here can't keep his self at all"

A soothing voice sounded that we both lift our head and see that smiling face of Steffan-sama looking at us.

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

******

The next day,  since I've been to caught up with the recent issues about me and the people around me, I forgot to visit Brent-chan at the Primary section.

Yup.

Brent-chan is finally a primary schooler and is expected,  a member of Haute Monde.

And so I decided to visit the Primary section's salon to see how's Brent-chan been doing.

I opened the salon's door and I couldn't help but thought of the memories I had inside this salon.

"Betti-oneesama?"

Brent-chan from afar called out my name and so I raised my hand to wave at him.

"Brent-chan,  good day"

I walked towards him smiling.

But upon moving closer to him,  I noticed several books in front of him.