Chapter 99

"Shut up! If it was really me,  would I be stupid enough not to dispose of the evidence?"

Emily answered trying to deny all the accusations. But the class rep is already angry.

Who would not?

Being blamed for something you didn't do is obviously annoying.

"Oh really?  So are you trying to say I framed you or someone framed you? "

The class rep answered.

"That must be the case, we should do a proper investigation on this matter"

Erika Allunet butt in.

"President?  It is already clear and she was caught with the evidence. Not only I who saw it but the whole class! Aren't you being biased here? "

The class rep angrily answered.

"Please watch your words"

Erika Allunet warned.

"Watch my words?  Ha!  It should be,  watch your actions,  President-san"

Woaaahhh

Feisty~

I love it.

The class rep answered back.

"What do you mean? "

Erika Allunet answered.

"Aren't you in good terms with her ha?  President-san?  You even teamed up and tried to frame Reinhart-san of class A, however you guys failed. Really now huh? "

"Ohhhhh she's frank. I like it"

Rosé commented.

I smirked.

"Ahh. It was wrong of me to approach you for justice. I should have directed to the council for 'fair' judgement"

Giving an emphasis to the word 'fair', the class rep angrily continued that the students around us gasped and was awe in amazement.

"Are you saying I am unfair? "

Erika Allunet stood up from her seat and asked the class rep.

"If that's what you think it is then it is.  And there you are,  playing just and fair when you tried confrontating Betti-sama but now you're doing the same thing"

This time Rosè butt in and answered Erika Allunet.

"Please watch you words. And also,  you're in no position to comment here since this issue does not concern you"

Losing all her calm,  Erika Allunet directly rebutted Rosé without even thinking.

"Ara~ just when did the student council gained the power to restrain a LA'ssier's student to voiced her opinion out?  Heeeh,  you must be so powerful"

Lizzy said.

"So powerful that I'm afraid the Academy's council will have no power to change the Student Council's decision in regards with this matter" Krizzy added.

Nice girls!

"What?!  Are you.. Haa. Please,  leave this matter to us for this won't affect you"

Erika Allunet answered back. But my girls laughed.

"Didn't you heard the Class Rep's request?  She had no faith on your judgement and thus asked to seek 'fair' judgment from the council themselves"

This time I answered Erika Allunet with a cold expression as I walked closer towards them.

"This trifling matter is not worthy of the council's  time.  We the student council can handle this alone"