Chapter 52

"I wonder"

He answered.  I smiled and tilted my head as if the jerk from Delhi didn't exist at all. 

"You see,  I just want to share something funny but seeing you busy.  I should put it aside ne? "

I asked and slowly throw a smiling expression at the bewildered and stupefied jerks of Delhi. 

"Oi. What the fck?!  Are you ignoring us huh?! "

The leader who grew impatient roared angrily that I can see his veins almost explode.

"My~ that was rude of me.  My apologies"

"Don't fuck with me!!  What the hell?!  Aren't you feel grossed at all?! "

"I wonder why though? "

He laughed and pointed angrily at O'Brein-sama.

"It's because this guy is a bastard!  A child out of wedlock! A disgrace!!"

"I know~"

"See! You.. You what?!  You knew? "

He asked dumbfounded by my nonchalant reaction. 

Of course!

Even if no one on earth will tell me!

I knew very well!!

I knew better than you kids!

The great me knows it all so back off.

Keke.

"So.. What of it? Ah!  That aside,  do you want to hear the funny story I had?"

I smiled and without letting them protest,  I turned back to O'Brein-sama and smiled.

"Originally,  I was planning on changing schools and Delhi was my choice.  But seeing how they teach the kids there~"

Throwing a quick glace at the three,  I pouted and shrugged my shoulders.

"What a great choice I made staying at La'ssier fufu~"

"What?!  What the fuck do you mean?! "

"My~ I wonder which house are you from? "

The leader stepped back and frowned by my sudden question.

"What the fuck? "

Oi.

Do you think you're cussing a lot?

Is that okay for a kid like you?!

Oi.

( ̄. ̄)

"It wouldn't be House Lomiere, House Steffan,  House Schneider and House Maxwell for I happen to know someone from them,  as well as House Lindsay. I wonder,  would you mind telling me? "

"What the fck for? "

"Well,  as you see,  I'm from the House Reinhart and aside from the aforementioned Houses,  no other houses in this country stood a level higher than us. So please do tell me.."

I turned and threw  an intimidating look wearing my rich ojousama attitude.

"Who are you to speak to me like that?  Do you perhaps dare to challenge the Reinhart House's authority? "

Oi.

Do I really need to use the name of my house just to scare this kids?!

Why was it so easy when it was the 3 idiots?!