Chapter 38

The culture fest is approaching which made the students become even more busy and because of that,  the rumours of me having an affair with Audenburgg-sama seem to have lie low. 

Ahhh how much I wanted to find the culprit and shave his/her hair until there's nothing left.

This time of Culture fest,  I decided not to participate in any individual events like the arts exhibition. And speaking of which,  I still got no idea for who on earth bought my entry for such ridiculous amount. 

I tried investigating about it and had inquired all the possible people who would buy it but it's no use.  Okaasama,  and Otousama was also asked by me but instead,  Okaasama was surprised that I actually joined such event without even telling her.  And if she ever know about it,  she will definitely visit the exhibition and bought the entry for herself.

Okay..

It's not them.

My girls on the other hand was disappointed about the matter.  They actually wanted to buy my entry but someone bid a higher price which they cannot afford to bid higher. Maxwell-sama as well,  wanted to buy the entry but he was busy for his recital.

And so,  I gave up and just let the one who bought it have my entry to his/her heart's content.

As for this year's Culture Fest,  I decided to join the class's choosen activity which is the typical maid café. But,  the boys will be the ones wearing the maid outfit while the girls will have to wear butler outfit. 

Only few boys and girls will have to serve the customer and wore the outfits since we don't have that big of a space to cater so much people and there's no certainty that the café will be visited by a lot of students.

However, just like any other plannings and meetings,  boys of our class was so against wearing a maid outfit while the girls, almost of them,  wanted to be a butler but since we only had limited resources and as planned,  we can only have 3 butlers. 

That made the girls argue and the boys rebel.

I was sitting at the corner watching the ruckus with Krizzy beside me,  talking to me and stuff. 

I was watching them and listening to them shading against each other and stuff until the gazes of the Class rep and vice class rep landed on me.

Uh uh..

Oi.

What are you looking at?

I'm just going to help the preparations but I have no plans meddling with that troublesome matters.

Krizzy who noticed them raised her brows.

"What are you two looking at?! "

But instead of getting scared,  as if they got a permission from Krizzy,  they suddenly rushed towards me with their eyes sparkling.

Oi.

No.

I don't wanna.

Leave me alone kids.

"Reinhart-san!!  Please help us,  only you could handle them with ease!"

The class rep pled as she clasped her two hand together rubbing it against each other. 

(╥﹏╥)

No I can't..

Kids are scarrryyyy..

Let me goooo..

o(╥﹏╥)o

"What?!  How impudent! Such trifling matter! Why would Betti-sama do that? "