Chapter 58

"Waaahhh Boss,  what to do~"

Kurt wailed and kept slamming his head in the table. We're here in the cram school and while waiting for the teacher to arrive, Kurt told us how his mother kept reminding him that if he fails to get higher marks on this upcoming exam, his mother would cut his allowance in a half and ground him for 6 months,  basically,  he'll be in a house arrest for half a year and except for school,  he can't go anywhere.

Fufu~

Being grounded is the same as being tied.

I wonder how it feels like keke!

"Why don't we all have a group study? "

I suggested.  This group study would be helpful for me too. I'm having troubles every exam and have to double the amount of my studying effort.  And so,  being in a group study shouldn't be that bad at all. 

"Group study? "

Asked Luis who was behind us. I nodded my head and smiled.

"We'll have it this saturday and sunday,  what do you think? "

I have a private lesson this Saturday but fortunately, my tutor asked for a leave since he had some important matters to tend to.

"Cool! "

"Alright!"

They answered.

"But,  where should we do it though? "

I asked tilting my head.

"What about at Luis'?  You guys own a café right? "

Jeremy asked Luis.  I turned and look at him waiting for his answer.

"Right!  I'll go make an arrangement after this."

And so, that concludes it all.

*****

"Whaaat?! "

"Group studyyy?! "

"My~"

The girls all answered in unison after I told them my plans with the 3 idiots. I nodded my head.

"Yeah,  and we're going to do it at Luis's family café"

"Ehhh?!  With those 3?! Betti-sama!  You shouldn't hang out with those bunch of uncultured swines!! "

Uncultured..

Pfft..

Uncultured swines..

Oh my gosh..

PUHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT THE HECK?!

"What? I'm sorry but uncultured.. *eherm* swines. Where on earth did you get that,  Rosé"

I asked Rosé trying to hold my laughter back. 

Oh gosh..

That is a common term used in my past life.

And this is my first time hearing that.

"Eh? Well,  I heard it from Betti-sama once when you we're complaining about someone"

Σ(⊙▽⊙")

Eh?

Someone?

Eh??

Hmm~

Did I?

Well,  let see.

Who was it..