Chapter 88

"Oi, when are you going to that place again? "

The moment I entered the room and went to my seat,  Lomiere-sama welcomed me with that question.

I looked left and right to see if someone heard him. 

Fortunately, the kids were busy on their own while the others are lost in tgeir own world admiring the princely appearance of this bird brain in front of me.

ugh

(¬_¬)

"My~ to answer your question,  I am not certain for I am busy with many matters recently"

I smiled answering him.

Like heck would tell you, baka~

He raised his brow and flicked my forehead.

"You better tell the truth,  or else~"

He said smirking.

Can't yoy stop flicking someone's forehead?!

Don't you know that it hurts!

(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\

Wait and see until I flicked you out of this room,  damnit!!

"Hoho~ Please don't tease me,  Lomiere-sama. What I said was the truth"

I smiled sarcastically.

"Yeah? "

He answered still not convinced by my answer.

Whatever.

You can not to believe me if you want to.

As if your opinion matters.

That's what I thought..

Few days after pestering me, this  bird brain suddenly barged inside the salon and without any cue pulled me with him  that the cake I was about to eat fell.

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

So annoyinggggggg!!!!

So damn annoyingggggg!!

Damn bird brain!!

Dragging me with him,  the students'eyes all fell towards us.  Some were admiring,  some were amazed,  some were hating and some were asking.

Oi.

It's not what you think it is.

Lomiere-sama pushed me inside the car and forced me to move so he could sit beside me. 

"What is this,  Lomiere-sama? "

I asked him frowning.  He coldly threw me a gaze.

"You were deliberately making youself busy and keep on pretending so you could escape from this."

He leaned close to me and give me his most annoying yet breathtakingly beautiful smirk.

"But not in my watch"

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Arghhhhhh!!!!!!

And so,  we ended up skating until it became late.

And cursed him for not letting me go that I ended up skipping my cram school.

*****

"Why didn't you attend yesterday's cram boss? "

Kurt beside me asked in the middle of class discussion as he was scrabbling somethinf nonsense on his notebook.

Good for you to be so damn carefree tss.