Chapter 12

The day before the presentation,  I especially removed my ribbon that was always on my head and my hair flow unrestrained.

It's always been like this when I want to gain more confidence since I can freely ran my hand through my hair to have a cool aura.

"My,  seeing Bettina-sama's different behavior,  I wonder why? "

Lizzy who walked beside me asked wondering why my get up today was different from the usual.

I turned to look at them wearing a genuine smile that can give chills to ones spine.

They paused in wonder.

"Today's a wonderful to teach some fella a lesson, don't you all think? "

I asked smirking.  They frownded trying to figure out what I wanted to say but as soon as they got it,  their face immediately all lit up.

"My~ It is indeed Bettina-sama" Said Lizzy

"Such a lovely day should not go to waste" Added Rosé

"And sharing some knowledge with others would be a lot of help hmm~" Krizzy smirked.

And that signaled for me to turn and wore a smile befitting of a villainess.

At the hallway,  walking towards our direction was Emily and gang. 

Emily had her usual annoying smirk looking straight into my eyes as if I am an insignificant character.

I smiled at her sweetly that made her froze a little but immediately went back to her original expression.

But no matter how domineering her attitude is, she is still,  after all,  a child and obviously can't match against someone who's mentally old enough to be her teacher.

We stopped in front of them and so they are. I smiled and tilted my head.

"Today's a lovely day,  isn't it? Emily Dott-sama~"

I sweetly said which made her frowned.

But as a brat as she is,  she smiled back and slowly nodded her head.

"Of course it is,  Bettina Reinhart-sama~"

My smile went bigger as I moved my face closer to hers.

"Ara?  Emily-sama still remembers my family name?  Heeehh~ what a surprise"

I smiled after seeing her eyes widen and mouth opened. 

"Wh-What do you mean? "

She asked forcing out a smile.  Though I can clearly see she's becoming nervous,  I can't help but teach her a little more.

"Saaahh,  let's see.  Ah! Perhaps,  I wanted to say is that,  I am a Reinhart,  and Emily-sama is a Dott and therefore,  if I want to make enemies with Emily-sama,  it shouldn't be that hard crushing Emily-sama huh? "

I answered and wore the sweetest smile I can possibly wear.  Emily was deathly white as she was left frozen and trembling.

"Hmm? What do you say~~ E.mi.ly-sa.ma? "

I smiled slowly reciting her name.  She gulped and hang her head down.

So as her lackeys.

"I understand.  I apologize to Bettina-sama"

She said bowing her head and I smiled.

"Heeeh, do I deserve such? Hmm~"

She trembled and bowed even more.

"Bettina-sama is more than deserving"

"My,  you flatter me.  However, Maxwell-sama also felt so sad. I wonder why~~"

"I will immediately go and apologize!"

I smiled and tapped her shoulder gently.

"Please do,  Emily-sama.  So,  I'll better get going~ Have a nice day~"

With the girls behind,  we left the scene with smile full of Victory but..

(╥﹏╥)

Deep inside me..

〣( º﹏º )〣

Uwaaaahhh so scaryyyyyyy.

Let's leave fast waahhhhhh~~~~

And that established my title as the Lady Boss, without me knowing..

********

The presentation of our class went well though too bad that we didn't get a prize but the experience got from it was superb.

My role as villainess in that play was made by the other kids as my personal attitude and kids who are afraid of me increased.

Oiii.  I am not a bad person kidss.

Let's be friends huhu.

On the other hand,  Maxwell-sama and me turned even closer and we unconsciously built a more profound friendship that he started calling me Betti-chi which I think cute.

The girls were so against it for they believe that as noble as me don't deserve such lowly name. I laughed at them and told them it was cute and lovely. 

I sensed that they felt jealous towards Maxwell-sama's closeness with me so I told them they can call me the same but they don't dare to.  So I proposed to them to call me Betti-sama, same as my parents and by that they'll feel they are special to me.

At first they were reluctant and shy but as the time goies by,  the now started calling me Betti-sama more naturally.

As for the incident with Emily and gang..

It was actually my first time acting like a domineering ojousama in front of others and that scared me almost to death.

Without me even knowing it,  I was branded Lady Boss.

I don't know if I should feel happy or troubled by this attention whore brand name.

However, because of that incident,  Emily and gang didn't dare to go against me anymore. Though,  they still going around oppressing those who are below them but as long it doesn't concern me,  I have no plans on meddling.

*****

(Good day! Beni-chan,  are you free? )

Haru-niisan whom I havent see for quite a long time because he was busy in school emailed me.

"Good day to you too Haru-niisan. Today's art class was suspended and I am,  therefore free.  May I help you with somethin? "

(Nice!  Can you help me with something?  I'll come pick you up~)

I replied him saying I am game for it.  Haru-niisan's family was of course my family's acquaintance since they have invited them on my lil bro's baby shower.

Today,  Okaasama and Otousama was out for soms business and that is why my lil bro was left with his nanny.  And at this moment,  I am beside my Little Borther's crib playing with him since I was so bored.

I can't sneak to play skateboard since Okaasama knew I had no class,  which means I had no reason to go out and play.

Mouhh~