Chapter 65

Walking along the hallway to who know where my feet would take me this time,  I silently gritted my teeth just to refrain myself from going wild. Whatever I do,  wherever I go or whatever in the world it is,  these damn kids around me would throw strange stares.  I mean, strange stares is not a major matter for me to be this agitated but I'm telling you all.  It's waaaaaaay stranger than before.

Why?

It's because of that dimwit son of a cunning fox,  Harry Steffan! 

After what happened in the classroom that day,  eversince it happened,  rumours about me and him had been spreading everywhere that I can feel my eardrums ready to burst. 

Just what the hell is he thinking anyway?

Did he forgot for a moment that he's treated like a top star and whatever matters happening around him it will be of a great issue!  Damn it! 

I can't almost keep my composure as I walked to nothingness.

Damn it!

I can't think straight at all.

What a way to start a new year damn it!

It's been days already since that event happened and I cant sense any sign of the rumours dying down at all. 

"Betti-sama,  I thought you're into Lomiere-sama.  I just cannot comprehend why~"

Krizzy who was 'Team Lomiere' spoke.

Ugh.

What the heck!

What team?

"Isn't it lovely? Steffan-sama is no less than Lomiere-sama, rather,  Steffan-sama is like a gentle prince that came to company a lone princess,  which is Betti-sama" Lizzy replied.

Oh gosh.

Stop it already!

I'm going crazy..

"Will you all stop it already?  Can't you see Betti-sama's unhappy appearance at all? "

Rosé interrupted and make the twins stop with their 'Teaming' session. I turn to look at Rosé with eyes sparkling. Thanking her deep inside my very soul. 

≥﹏≤

Roséeeeeeeeee~

You're the only one who understands me..

You're the most sensible person I ever encountered huhu..

"Betti-sama's better with Audenburgg-sama" Rosé added.

...or not.

Oi.

What the heck!

Aren't you guys going to stop?

Do you want me to shave your hairs until you become all bald?! 

Oi.

You're supposed to be my frieeeeennnddddssss!!!!

****

Annoyed and almost at my maximum tolerance, I found myself coldly went inside the salon as my eyes searched for him.

I must settle this one and for all.

He must make it clear and let all the absurd rumours stop already damnit!  I just can't sit still doing nothing at all.  What's the use of wanting to be a wallflower ojousama when this keeps on happening?

As soon as the two figures I'ven been looking for landed on my field of vision, I secretly clenched my fist as I slowly walk towards them.  Trying  to keep my composure and not to make any unnecessary noise that could snatch people's attention, I silently stood before them wearing my famous resting bitch face.