Chapter 48

"Betti-sama,  please listen to this"

I was in the cafeteria with the twins when Rosé arrived looking displeased for who knows why.  I put down the drink I was drinking.

"Good day to you,  Rosé.  Seeing you so displeased, I wonder why? "

I asked calmly.  She took a deep breath and smile as she take a seat beside me.

"My~ Apologies for showing such unpleasant sight but putting that aside.  Have you all heard about Emily that bitch? "

(¬_¬)

Oi.

What bitch.

Well,  I agree though keke.

"My~ what vulgarities"

Lizzy commented taking note of Rosé's last word. Rosé rolled her eyes.

"Uh fine.  That was vulgar.  So as I said, that Emily b.. Well,  that Emily and her gang have been spreading rumours around, you see~"

Ehh.

I know!

So she spread it this far already huh?

Is she a virus?

Damn it.

"What rumours?"

Krizzy asked.

"It's about how Betti-sama accepted her and made her as Betti-sama's allies or lackeys or whatever"

"What?! "

"Ridiculous!"

The twins blurted in unison angrily in midst of being surprised.

Same girls.

Same.

(︶︿︶ )

"Yeah right!  Betti-sama?  Are you  letting them act like that?"

"Betti-sama,  shouldn't we take action? "
Krizzy agreed

"To think that girl's guts flew and reached the heavens.  Ha!  How impudent!" Commented Lizzy.

I sighed and apathetically took a sip from my drink.

I was planning to,  of course.

But.

It's not yet the right time.

I'm still lacking in weapons.

And also,  for whatever their agendas are, I still don't know.

Whether they're  up to something against me or..

They realized it was a mistake going against me.

I don't know yet but it's not good to be so casual and indifferent about such stuff. As someone who reads a lot of novels for past time,  I have this cautious attitude that I can't remove from my system.  Every character in this novel are made by the author but not the cannon fodders, in a sense that the author didn't tell the readers for what characteristics this cannon fodders have.

Being in this world for a long time, I came to realize that not only the lead characters are the dangerous ones and I should be wary against but the cannon fodders as well. 

No one know what will happen when some of them intervenes with the plot I knew.

"Hmm~ We shall see about that but girls~ right now, it's not worth our time to be so fixated on such trifling matters"