Chapter 9

The moment I let Okaasama know about me participating the program, okaasama almost went crazy that Otrousama had to coax her.

She was so against it since she don't want me to get along with 'strange'people, as she said.

However, I showed how determine I was and even plead Otousama to make Okaasama understand by the pretense of learning how to get a long with younger children. Making them believe that I am too excited about my little brother's birth that I want to do all the necessary preperations as the oldet sister.

Okaasa, however, offered me to go play with other big families children or even get pointers from the kids of other aristocrats who had younfer siblings but I tolde her I'm afraid I'll be looked down upon by making fuss about small matter.

Prideful as Okaasama was, she, at the end, agreed to my request and signed the consent I brought. And of course, everything is not for free.

The condition was that, this will be the first and the last time and also I am to bring body guards in order to avoid to trouble.

Troublesome as it is, I have no choice but to agree.

And so, we sare now heading towards the foundation.

I rode separately from the others who rode in our school bus.

It is one of Okaasama's condition which made me roll my eyes whenever I think of it.

-_-||

Heeeeh, this is more troublesome than I thought.

And because of that, I overheard girls from other grades who also went criticizing my behavior and how demanding I was.

-_-#

Oi. It was Okaasama's demand, not mine. You kids!

We arrived at the foundation and I plead my chaperones to just wait outside the foundation and Don let the kids from there see them.

They were against it at first for they will be reprimanded by Okaasama but I told them I will take the responsibilities for whatever may happen and they can reast assure that nothing will happen to them.

Ughh negotiating is sure a pain in the ass huh?

The program started witg introductions, nad since only 7 kids from Primary section participated, including me, it ended rather quick.

After the introduction, the kids in the ground showed their talents after introducing theirselves.

They look so happy and innocent.

They obviously had no idea that the brothers and sisters they're facing right now are children from Aristocratic school.

And after that, there was a parlor games for kids.

Some kids even dragged me in the 'Bring Me' game and I learned that those were 'Bring Me a pretty Sister', 'Bring me someone with with ribbon', 'Bring me someone with-'and so on.

The kids form Lassier can't believe what they've seen.

They thought I would be acting spoiled and such towards the children but contrary to their expectation, I was getting along with the children very naturally.

Well, this is the first I won't be getting 'As expected' huh?

*****

I am now in 4th grade, yes.

And Maxwell-sama, again, became my classmate.

"It's nice to be in you care again Maxwell-sama"

"Please take care of me too, Reinhart-san."

My girls were now on different classes, however we still hang out with each othet especially during lunch breaks.

Lizzy and Rosé was still in different class with Krizzy, however they became classmates with Lomiere-sama whicj made them feel very ecstatic.

On the other hand, Krizzy was no different since she became classmates with Steffan-sama.

And of course, lucky for me hehe.

Though whenever they narrate the daily lives of those two inside the class, it would always end with 'Bettina-sama sure had it rough. ' or 'Next year should be Bettina-sama's year and finally be together with Lomiere/Steffan-sama'

Ugh my head hurts everytime I heard those names.

If they only knew hekhek!

*****

"Haru-niisan, Good day"

I greeted the moment I arrived at the park. Haru-niisan was seating and eating some snacks. He looked up and smiled.

"Good day to you too, Beni-chan. Here, have some"

"My, many thanks, Haru-niisan"

My eyes glittered at the sight of Chocolate bar Haru-niisan gave. What a snack to become hyper.

"Say, how's being in university ne? Haru-niisan?"

I initiated. He smiled and pat my head which had helmet on it.

"Saaah, let's see. It's fun~~ I guess"

It tilted my head.

"Why? "

"Im still on my freshmenyear and just started not too long ago so I can't realky tell"

"Ehhh? Is that so?"

After a little talk with Haru-niisan, he immediately thought me how to do basic flip tricks which was harder than I anticipated.

I actually lost count on how many times I fell but fortunately I brought concealers with me that I was able to hide all the bruieses I got.

Haru-niisan was too concerned and asked me if it was okay and what if Ill ne found out by my parents?

"Knowing what kind of family you have, you must take extra care Beni-chan~"

He stated and I nodded my head.

"That is for sure. Thanks to Haru-niisan, I am free from worries hehe"

I giggled and Haru-niisan patted my head like a puppy.

Mouh~ getting a little sister treatment from your crush, sure is harsh huh?

*******

"Being Class Rep sure is hard ne? Maxwell-sama"

Seeing the haggard face of Maxwell-sama made me sympathized him a little.

Due to the upcoming founding anniversary, every class has to submit a proposal for the program and Maxwell-sama is in charge of it.

Looking back at last year's founding anniversary, I wasn't able to attend since Okaasama suddenly had a tummy ache which was an indication of her giving birth.

I had to accompany Okaasama since Otousama happened to be overseas at that time.

But before that, I had a talked with ny teacher and from the program orginizer not to post any details about me parti om the program by saying ut would affect my reputation as an Haute Monde member which they understand.

That was true after all. Haute Monde takes pride of their noble blood and getting alomg with commoners is a big NO. I can't afford to offend the Haute Monde for it may bring unnecessary troubles.