Chapter 40

"My~ I'll take that as a complement, Steffan-sama"

I smiled and cleared my throat.

"Good day to you Young masters,  may I have your orders? "

Shifting from a rich ojousama to a proper butler,  I asked them for their orders.  Steffan-sama smirked and poked Lomiere-sama who was still in the middle of choosing his orders.

"Ah?  Ah!  Well,  I shall have this and this"

Lomiere-sama indifferently pointed his choices and I seriously wrote it down.  And I can see from the corners of my eyes that he was staring at me so intently that it feels a little uncomfortable so I fake a cough and asked him so break my awkwardness.

"Anything else,  young master? "

I asked.  He didn't answer and just coldly averted his gaze to "only-god-knows" where.

This kid -_-#

On the other side,  although it was low but I can clearly hear Steffan-sama's chuckles. I clicked my tongue silently and hardened my heart from flipping their tables.

What are you laughing at?!

Funny?!

Can I beat a customer?

Can I strangle them!?

Can I!

I took a deep breath and switched to Steffan-sama.

"It's so nice to see you in good mood inside our café,  young master.  However,  can I please take your order? "

Okay.. 

The first sentence was sarcastic but argh!

Is he insensitive or just pretending to be?!

Can I ripped that smile off from his face?!

Oh gosh!

Serving these two feels like serving a thousand of kids. 

"It is indeed.  Well,  I decided to have this tea and some cookies"

He answered so I took it all down in my notes. 

I wore the most sarcastic smile I had in me,  and bowed slightly.

"Alright, Iced cappuccino with  50% sugar level, Blueberry cheesecake,  Jasmine tea and chocolate cookies,  for table number 4 coming right up~"

I turned around leaving them without letting them say any other wordd that might sent me to finally erupt.

I slammed the order slip on the table as I angrily did their orders.  Gnashing my teeth,  I took the final products and sent it to their table.

But no matter how annoyed and pissed I am,  I have to act gracefully and carefully because I'm still planning to live a peaceful life. 

Okay calm down Bettina.

These are just kids.

Not worthy of your furry and stuffs..

Calm down..

I secretly cheered ny self while carefully placing their orders down.

"Is that all you need,  young masters? "

I was trying to hold back that I can feel my lips slightly trembled. Giving me his sweetest smile,  Steffan-sama nodded but Lomiere-sama didn't care and proceed to taste his orders.

Good for you.

But this damn cunning fox.

Just where on earth did that Novel's Harry Steffan go?