xliv. A Curse For Two

╔═════════════╗

╔═════════════╗

✧·゚:CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR*:·゚✧

╚═════════════╝

✧·゚: *✧·゚:* many heads, one tale *:·゚✧*:·゚✧
date: December 13th, 2015
location: the Playground, Classified

    ━━Hearing the crash outside of the lab, Agent Roy was startled up from her desk. She had been drawing up a nice, pretty, and neat graph for Simmons in their search for a way to reach Will, only for her nice, pretty and neat line to go off track. Annoyed, she threw down the pencil with a sigh. She glanced out to the hallway and saw Fitz angrily storming past.

    "Hey, stop! Stop. Stop!"

    Clara arched a brow and decided to stand up from her desk and walk to the doors. She peeked out to the left, and let out another sigh in seeing Fitz snap at the poor agent who had only started in administration just days ago! (Poor thing had only just been trying to help). Standing over the fallen trolley, he desperately tried to grab all the books. "Okay! Just go before you drop another priceless manuscript. Why don't you go deface a Picasso or something?"

    Crossing her arms, Roy arched a brow, "Fitz, what are you doing?"

    Turning back to look at her, he replied, "They're all idiots!"

    Roy sent an apologetic look to the new agent and gave Fitz a small smile, "Be nice."

    "Sorry," Fitz grabbed the books and placed them back onto the trolly with an annoyed thud! "Well-meaning idiots. It's been a rough day."

    "Here, let me help," Clara walked over and grabbed the last box, heaving it up with a strain at how heavy it was, before placing the box full of books back onto the trolley. She then could see what they were all about. "You brought in all these books for Simmons?"

    Fitz sighed, and rolled up the sleeves of his dark blue button-up. "Every volume on symbolic anthropolgy and iconography I could find," he said. "Hopefully something matches the symbol on Will's uniform━"

    "And the one on the castle in England," finished Clara, nodding. "Yeah, the ram's head symbol."

    "Yeah," said Fitz, standing up and propping his hands on his hips. He gazed down at Clara, "I think Will's distant star Pathfinder program hid it in the logo."

    "About two hundred years after the group studying the Monolith chiselled it into the floor of the castle."

    "Yeah," Fitz managed a small scoff. "No coincidence there. Where is Simmons anyway?"