♡|1|♡

"Come on, girl... It's you! " Isabella screamed as the bottle stopped at me. Yes, We were playing truth and dare.

"So, Truth ya Dare?! " Areum asked.

"C'mon! You know I am a daring person. So, I'll choose DARE! " I said flipping my hair dramatically. Areum thought for some time before speaking.

"Umm... So, your dare is to date someone and not fall in love." Areum said and smirked while Isabella nodded in agreement.

"WHAT?! You know that I hate boys. How can I do this? It's so stupid! " I said and gave them a disgusted look, which they laughed out. I rolled my eyes.

"But, just now you said, you are a daring person and now, you are scared. Aww! " They laughed even more making me frown.

"You bitch! Okay, fine... " I finally gave up and agreed.

"Good girl- oops! I mean BAD girl. " Areum said and I smirked.

"But, date whom? " I asked and they looked taken back.

She was about to answer but the bell rang. We washed our hands and rushed to our classroom and, Areum and Isabella were thinking about something. Obviously, about the boy, I should date.

"Aaish! " I exclaimed as I felt something hit my shoulder. "Yah! " I screamed and looked straight to see a boy's broad chest, wearing the school uniform. I looked up to see one of my classmates.

"I am sorry! " He said while bowing many times. He was a nerd!

"It's okay. Don't you dare to bump into me again? " I said and entered the classroom with the girls. He came behind and sat at his place.

I focused on my studies. Well, I was a not-so BAD and not-so GOOD student. I am average. Soon, the bell rang, indicating that the school was over.

"Let's go! " I said as I packed my bag. I looked at them, to find them smirking at me. I raised my eyebrows.

"What? " I asked. "We found you a boy to complete your dare! " They said and I sighed.

"Who? " I asked and looked down, waiting for their reply. But, they didn't say anything, so I looked up to see them pointing at someone. It led towards a boy. The boy with whom I just bumped. That nerd...?!

"What? Hell NO! " I screamed which made everyone to look at me. Only a few students were left and that nerd was also one of them.

"Calm down! Aren't you daring? " Isabella asked. I just frowned and looked at that nerd. I sighed.

"Yeah! I am daring and I'll do it! " I sighed and nodded my head. They both chuckled.

"Okay! So, you have to start the move and date him till our graduation. And you have to be clingy with him, as well" They said and I just nodded with frustration.

I walked towards that nerd, leaving them behind. He was walking so fast that I was not able to keep up my pace with him.

"Hey!!! TAEHYUNG! " I called out.

______________________________________

Hey guys! So, it's my other ff.
Kim Taehyung × Y/n.

Did you liked it till now?! Is it good enough?!

If you like this part of ff, then please vote for it. If you don't like it then slap the vote button. Feel free to drop any comment, let it be bad. All the comments are appreciated here.

Thank you!

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△