♡|17|♡

I was walking to Tae's house happily, as our exams are over and we will graduate tomorrow.

I'm happy but I'm still not feeling good.

Because of...

The DARE!!!

I shook my head to get out of all these shitty thoughts and knocked on Tae's door, as I reached my destination.

He opened the door happily with a wide boxy smile on his face. I jumped on him, giving him a tight hug. He hugged me back, making me chuckle.

"Are you okay? " He asked while hugging. I nodded my head as Yes when I'm not okay and it's because of the dare.

I'm tired of keeping the dare from him.

If I'm not able to reveal to him about the dare, then I should try my best to love him and make him believe me in every situation because time is a real bitch!

"Let's go and study! " He said and dragged me with him. We studied together.

After studying for some good 2-3 hours, I got bored. I had nothing to do, so just stared at his face as always, cherishing his beauty.

He looked up at me, "Are you bored? "

I nodded my head. He chuckled before replying. "You should've told me earlier, come with me. Let me show you something! "

He dragged me with him to another room, which was full of musical instruments.

Woah, I've never noticed it.

He sat in front of the piano and signaled me to sit in front of him. I did as he said. He smiled at me.

"I will sing a song for you, okay?! " He said softly, while I nodded my head excitedly.

He took a deep breath before playing the piano. He got lost in playing the piano, which was been playing nicely. He was a good pianist. His face looks so angelic while playing the piano, which made my soft smile grow wider and bigger. He looked up and smiled at me after playing the piano which made my heart race.

I can't help myself but get up from my seat and applaud his wonderful acting

I can't help myself but get up from my seat and applaud his wonderful acting. He smiled and thanked me.

"Where did you get such great skills? " I asked, which made him sad and my smile slowly faded away as he looked down.

"What happened? " I asked softly, he looked up at me and smiled weakly.

"My eomma taught me this! " He said and I nodded my head. But, why was he sad?

"You know, my eomma was great and amazing. BEST MOTHER! It's been many years last I saw her, I wonder how she might be? What is doing right now? I wonder if she's happy? " He said, smiling sadly with tears in his eyes.

"Where is your eomma? " I asked.

"In heaven." He said and tears rolled down his cheeks.

I walked to him and kissed him. I don't know why, but I felt really bad for him, he is such a good boy, he doesn't deserve all this.

He got shocked but kissed me back. I slid my hands around his neck as he slid his hands around my waist. The kiss was heating up as he added his tongue, making me a shock.

But...

Our making-out session was disturbed by his phone call. We both parted away with a big gasp while panting heavily. He walked to his phone while I looked down shyly, thinking about that kiss we shared.

He was done talking on his phone and came to me. I was looking down and trying hard not to smile but I was smiling like there was no tomorrow.

"Tomorrow is our graduation! Be ready. " He said and I nodded.

"Let me drop you home! " He said and we both walked towards my house. The walk was silent but the best thing was he held my hand and intertwined his hand.

"Bye, good night! " He said and I nodded as I turned to walk to my house but he called me once again.

I turned to get a hug from him, "You're not going to leave me, right?! " He raised a question in between the hug. I nodded, he smiled at me.

I entered my house and closed the door, as I saw him walking away. I locked myself in my room and sat down thinking about the kiss. My cheeks turned red as I thought about that moment. I started hopping out of happiness.

'He kissed me, he kissed me, he kissed me!! ' I squealed while running inside my house and bumping into small things.

I smiled like a dumbhead.

But, I started cursing his phone as interrupted us and ruined our moment.

"Fucking phone. That just ruined my KISSING moment with him, oh Lord! Why just why?? We were having our own time. That STUPID phone." I cursed that phone continuously.

"Calm down, Y/n. He'll obviously kiss you like that again, after all, he will marry you! " I thought to myself and started blushing at my own words.

'But, what about the DARE? I'm not getting any good vibes, we just kissed each other romantically, what if this messes up our relationship?!

NO! NO!

This will never happen. He'll never leave me.

This is just like a bad dream, that will never come true.

Or, maybe...

____________________________________

Part 17 is over~

¡CRINGE! ¡CRING! ¡CRINGE! ¡CRINGE!

LOL! This is so cringed, isn't it? I cringed out while writing it.

Anw, what do you think will happen next? What will Y/n do about the dare?

Would Taehyung stay by her side after knowing about the dare?!

Keep reading to know...

Thank you~