♡|19|♡

"Guys... " I mustered up my courage to tell them about my feelings. "I've something important to tell you... " I said in a serious tone, which made them look at me.

"Do you remember the dare to date Taehyung till our graduation?! "

"Yeah, yeah! I remember. So, how's it going?! " Areum asked her, I looked down before replying, as I was feeling guilty for doing this to him.

"Good! " I exclaimed and smiled at them. They all laughed which made me laugh at that stupid dare.

"And, he didn't even get to know about this? " Isabella asked.

"No! " I replied

_

"Wahh! Then, you're great! That nerd, I feel bad for him tho! " Isabella said sadly and sighed, while Areum also nodded her head in disbelief.

"Guys... I actually want to say that, I love him for real!!! " I exclaimed and lowered my head because of their peculiar sounds of teasing.

They teased me for 1 hour while helping me in getting ready.

"Ommo! Our Y/n is in love and also going out on a date!! " Areum exclaimed while tapping the powder puff on my face.

"Yeah, and don't forget to use protection as it will be your first time. " Isabella teased me, which made my cheeks go red. I smacked her hand slightly to earn a giggle from her.

'Should I take protection with me?! ' I asked to myself and giggled at my own thoughts.
'Ouh! Y/n... What are you thinking? ' I said to myself and hit my head slightly while chuckling.

_

"It's been so long and Taehyung hasn't arrived yet! " I said worriedly while walking left to right.

"Calm down! He might be coming! " Areum said.

"Ani, it's 1 hour already. I'm going to his house myself, Bye! " I said and walked away from my house, leaving them there alone.

I was on my way to Tae's house when I heard sobbing. The voice was somewhat similar, so I followed it which lead me to a park in the dark.

I saw Taehyung there, sobbing hard while sitting on the ground and looking at the sky.

"Why did you left me, Eomma? I can't trust anyone now. Please come back, your son needs you... " He was blabbering out in between his sobs, which was clear enough for me to understand.

"What happened, Tae?? " I asked as I sat beside him holding his hands. He yanked my hands away, which made me shock.

"Wha-" My words were left in my throat as he started yelling at me.

"Why did you come to me? " He asked and I gave him a confused look, as I can't understand his question.

"What do you mean by why? What about our date? " I asked confusedly. He was burning up in anger.

"We don't have any date. And, don't act Y/n, you've already won the dare. Stop playing with me. " He said angrily, while tears rolling down his cheeks. His words made me shook as he mentioned the word 'dare'.

"W-what are you talking a-about?" I stuttered as I asked him.

"The dare to date me till our graduation! " He said, making my eyes go wide in shock.

"How do you know? " I asked in a low voice as my eyes were also tearing up.

"What do you think? Huh?! I'll never get to know about your stupid dare? " He blurted out angrily, which made me cry.

"Nah Tae, it's nothing like that. I really love you! " I said while trying to hold his hands but he yanked my hands away.

"DON'T ACT! You've already won, don't continue this dare with me anymore, please! " He said sadly, I shook my head instantly but he didn't understand at all.

"No Taehyung, please... Try to understand!! " I begged in front of him to believe me but No.

"No, no! I can't believe you... We are done! You've won... Congratulations! " He said and smiled sadly at me, which made me guilty.

"Taehyung, I really love you! ~" I said trying to control the situation.

"No, Y/n, please. You're breaking me more. Just tell me, wasn't it a Dare? " He asked me, I looked down and nodded my head.

"Yes, it was a dare. I was supposed to date you till our graduation but you're too good for me, which made me fall in love with you. And, now I really love you! " I said while wiping my tears from my eyes.

"Thanks for dating me and giving me the sweet memories. I hope you'll be happy in the future. And yeah, congratulations! You've won! Bye!! " With that, he left.

I tried to hold his hands but he ran away from there.

NO! NO! NO!
This can't happen.

'I never wanted my story to be like this! '

I'm sorry Taehyung. Please come back!

Is this the end of my story?!

___________________________________

Part 19 is out, FINALLY!!! ~

Oky, so what do you think about this part? Is it good? What will happen next? What will Taehyung do next?

Keep reading to know...

BTW, I think I'll update slowly because my exams have started and I don't get enough time to write stories. But, don't worry! I'll update SLOWLY.

Anw, vote for it if you like it and do comments.

Thank you~