♡|29|♡

"Y/n!!! It's tasty. Wanna eat it?? " Jay asked while munching his food and showing me his plate to take some.

"Nah, Jay! " I replied while moving my head side-to-side as 'NO'

"Come on, take it. Say AAH!" He said and started moving his chopsticks towards my mouth. I was about to respond to this but-

"Mr. Jay, I think we are here for some business works, not for this. " Taehyung said while glaring at him. He removed his hands away from me and started eating his food alone. I chuckled, knowing that Tae is jealous.

After eating, we discussed the business and it took 2 hours to talk about that and settle everything. Throughout the meeting, Jay was looking so excited and he wanted to tell me something.

"Fine, we are partners now! " Taehyung said as they both shook hands and smiled at each other professionally.

"yeah Y/n, can I talk to you now? " Jay asked after shaking his hands with Taehyung. Happiness can be seen in his voice. I nodded my head as 'Yes'

We both walked out of there and went to an empty place because he wanted to tell his secret.

"What is it, Jay? " I asked and smiled at him as I couldn't help myself by seeing his happiness. He seemed really very happy.

"Aera is my girlfriend now!!!!! " he screamed and hugged me. I was too happy for him that I also screamed, "woahhhh!!!! " and hugged him back.

"Congratulations dude. We need a party! " I said and hit his chest playfully. He nodded his head and smiled brightly.

"And, you know what? We are hiding this from Jimin and Taehyung. " He said, I was shocked by this. Why are they hiding this relationship from them?

"why??? " I asked, "Because, Aeri wants to give them surprise as they are her brothers," he replied. I nodded my head with a '😯' face.

"And, isn't your CEO your ex-boyfriend? " he asked and I nodded my head with a pout on my face.

"Have you confessed to him? " he asked.

"Not really, but he knows! " I shrugged off.

"oof, you should propose him even if he knows. He would love it and accept you! " he said while flicking my forehead making me frown at him.

"How can I confess him? I'm not good at these terms! " I said sadly as I'm not a perfect girlfriend material, who can make her boyfriend happy.

"it's easy. You just have to go to him and say that you love him and the best thing is he loves you. I've seen that in his eyes. " he said and a smile formed on my face.

"I know... " I said shyly, "Aye, are you shy? " he said in a teasing tone and later get a soft slap on his shoulder by me.

"Okay, everything is already set for you girl! You just have to confess him and if you are feeling shy about that, you can practice that with me," he said and I nodded my head as I actually like the idea.

"let's go! " he said and I took a deep breath.

"I love you, nerdy! I really do. Why are you being so stubborn? Just accept me already, man! I know you love me too. I know I did wrong with you, but I've already been punished by the time. Please don't do this to me and accept me. I love you~" I said while kneeling down in front of Jay, thinking of him as Taehyung.

"Woah! " he was shocked by seeing me like this, "I love you too, Y/n! " he said dramatically.

We both laughed at our acting and he said, "I never knew that you are this good but you're being a little bit cocky but it's okay! I loved it. And, I love you! " he smiled, earning a smile from me as well.