♡|22|♡

I was sitting there silently, waiting for the son of my eomma's friend to arrive. It's been already 5 mins.

"Hi! " A voice called me while standing in front of me. I looked up to see a man.

"H-hi! " I stuttered because of nervousness.

"You're Y/n, right? " He asked, I nodded my head slightly. He took his seat in front of me, "I'm Jay. Nice to meet you! " He said.

"JAY!!! " I screamed out of happiness as he is one of my best friends, we used to play together with Jungkook.

"Yah! It's me... You forget me so easily, hmm? " He said and raised eyebrows on me.

"Yah! I really missed you! " I said and hugged him. He let out a chuckle before hugging me back.

"You are looking so beautiful, but still you are a potato for me. " He teased me as always, I hit his chest lightly, he laughed playfully.

"Let's have our so-called DATE! " He said showing no interest in the date.

"Yeah! " I nodded and sat down there. We ordered a lot of food and ate that, we were so happy to meet again as he moved to America.

"So... What happened with you and your boyfriend? " He asked, I sighed before replying.

"It's actually a long story..." I explained everything, his eyes get widened at my story.

"Woah! You're really stupid. " He said and laughed. I nodded slightly.

"By your talks, it seems like you don't want to move on! " He said.

"Yes, I still want to meet him, there are many matters, which we have to sort out! " I said, he nodded his head and sighed.

"Y/n... I'm also not interested in this date because you're my friend and I want to continue our relationship as a friendship. " He said.

"Exactly... I also want to do that. " I exclaimed.

"Good, and I also have a crush on a girl! " He said shyly, which made me smirk at him.

"Who is she? " I asked, as I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Aera! I found her in America. " He said shyly, "and, I want you to help me with that. " He said.

"Obviously, I'll help you... " I exclaimed happily.

We enjoyed the rest of the evening together, eating food and many things.

"I really have a nice time with you~," He said as we reached my home. I smiled at him and went inside my house.

I called my eomma immediately to inform her about the date.

"Eomma, thank you so much for arranging this date for me but as you know we are good friends, we want to continue this as friendship rather than any kind of relationship. I'm not saying that this date didn't work, this worked as I met one of my old friends. Thanks! " I said everything to her and thanked her.

"It's okay, Y/n. I'm glad that you're happy. " She said and hang up.

_________________________________

"Happy birthday, Y/n!!! " Areum and Isabella screamed right in my ears, that my eardrum blasted.

"Yah! Don't scream and thanks! " I said as they hugged me while giggling.

We all walked to a park to enjoy our day along with Jimin and Jihun.

"Happy birthday! " Someone said while Back-hugging me, I turned around to see Jungkook.